+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification call from Provincial Government!

SFatima

Oct 30, 2014
My husband have applied for PR through PNP by Ontario. We are done with our medical almost 3 months back. Just yesterday he got a verification call from the provincial representative who asked my husband few questions for verification and said that they will forward the responses to the Federal. Can someone guide me? Is this a routine procedure or they are reviewing our case? By what time it is expected for us to receive our Passport request. Please share your views.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Is your husband living in Canada and what is his stream (Masters/PhD stream or Canadian Experience Class)?
Ontario PNP has started Quality Assurance project since July this year. That is why they are calling inland applicants. Timelines for PPR are unknown at this moment probably once this project is completed
Please read this thread for more info
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-pnpreference-letter-needed-for-verificationafter-ppr-t228593.615.html

SFatima said:
My husband have applied for PR through PNP by Ontario. We are done with our medical almost 3 months back. Just yesterday he got a verification call from the provincial representative who asked my husband few questions for verification and said that they will forward the responses to the Federal. Can someone guide me? Is this a routine procedure or they are reviewing our case? By what time it is expected for us to receive our Passport request. Please share your views.