Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gs986 said:
hi i am dentist from india passed BDS in march 2010. working as dentist in hospital from 5 year. applied in EE with 366 score. now i want to know that after 5 year gap am i eligible to study in canada? i consulted many but all told me that i am not eligible for study. reply please
Hello gs986
It's good if you are eligible for express entry and I can give u advise u go for expres entry first before U should apply for student even if you have 5 years gap bt u need to cover your gap by ur experience and also take advise from good immigration consultant rather than wasting time.

gs986

Apr 10, 2015
rajwinder111 said:
Hello gs986
It's good if you are eligible for express entry and I can give u advise u go for expres entry first before U should apply for student even if you have 5 years gap bt u need to cover your gap by ur experience and also take advise from good immigration consultant rather than wasting time.
thanks rajwinder. I am just exploring another option after EE 8th draw of 453 point. Even my preference is EE and still hopeful at 366. I want to confirm if this much gap is eligible for study.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
hi everyone

can anyone help in my case
I am working as a practical nurse ( casual part time) in Canada. When I was a ( international) student, my husband came on my student visa in a open work permit basis. I graduated as a practical nurse from Canada. As my student visa expired, I got my post graduate work permit. Along with mine, his open work permit also expired. I didn't find a nurse job immediately. So I applied for his extension visa on visitor visa basis. Now he on visitor visa in Canada. I got my Nursing job a week back on casual part time basis, but I am getting enough hours, that is 33 hours per week. Can I apply for a conversion of his visitor to open work permit on my nursing job? I also wanted to know if CIC accepts casual part time job for my case or is it compulsory to have a full time job as a nurse?

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
[hi friends, my niece got admission in one of the univ in toronto. i lost my brother long back and i take care of the kids.
i got married and moved to canada and i m a permanent resident.

my concern is can i show that i will be funding for her education.
her mother doesnt work and has no source of funds to show to show to visa.
if i show i will be funding can that be a concern as canadian govt wants international funds.

kindly help and answer

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter for his study visa from india

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?did you get

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
ri123 said:
hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter for his study visa from india

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?did you get
Of course he got his visa approved... Congrats...
Make sure to send a passport meeting the requirements... If not get a new one

adish jain

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Hello all,
i have done bsc. chemistry honours from hansraj college delhi university from 2008 to 2011 and got a 59% aggregate in 3 years.
i had a gap of 4 years in which i was in my father's jewellery business.
now i want to study in canada but i have learned that canada requires 16 years of education and i have got 15 years.
so i would require to do post graduation diploma course for 1 or 2 years In any college and then go for masters if i want to.
if i opt for pg diploma course in international business for 2 years as i read that it is a good pg diploma program or let me know any better pg diploma program for 2 years that will help me in getting a better job option after completion.

please help me as soon as possible.i am very confused.

lnvinoth30

Apr 12, 2015
Hi Friends ,
It will be helpful for me if any member of this forum can guide us on studying in canada. My wife got an Acceptance offer from Conestoga college- PG certificate in Human Resource Management. 1 yr course with coop.

Profile:
IELTS-6.5
10-72%- 2003-2004
12-67% - 2005-2006
BA English Literature- Jun 2006- Nov 2007 (Forced by her parents to Discontinue her education due to our marraige, She was just 21 yrs and I was 22 yrs,we cant resist them at that movement. but her love for education encouraged her to stay positive, She conducted Tution classes for primary school kids from 2008- 2010)

work exp - 4yrs in Managent field (Customer relation and material management ) - Dec 2010- Dec 2014

BA Journalism and Mass Communication - 71% (Distance education) - April 2012- April 2015 (She never gave up on her studies, and successfully completed her graduation.

I acknowledge her love for education and I want to give her back,what she lost due to our marriage, so I encouraged to go for her dream,which is to study in Canada, and we applied and got LOA from Conestoga... We are happy,but I know the real fight is to convince the VO.. I am preparing a strong SOP for her, can you advise us on improving our chances to get approved for a study permit. Finance ....We will pay full tution fee and GIC for $10000.....We always believed "its never too late to start"... chasing our dreams :)

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Hi,

I have got admit for masters program from two university. And within few days I have to reply them about admission confirmation.

I would like to know, can I confirm both admission now and later take admission to one college only?

And what If I cancel my plan to do masters after accepting my offer?

Please advise!!!

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
vasy said:
hi everyone

can anyone help in my case
I am working as a practical nurse ( casual part time) in Canada. When I was a ( international) student, my husband came on my student visa in a open work permit basis. I graduated as a practical nurse from Canada. As my student visa expired, I got my post graduate work permit. Along with mine, his open work permit also expired. I didn't find a nurse job immediately. So I applied for his extension visa on visitor visa basis. Now he on visitor visa in Canada. I got my Nursing job a week back on casual part time basis, but I am getting enough hours, that is 33 hours per week. Can I apply for a conversion of his visitor to open work permit on my nursing job? I also wanted to know if CIC accepts casual part time job for my case or is it compulsory to have a full time job as a nurse?

hi,

Im planning on taking practical nurisng in bow valley (alberta), is it difficult to find a job after graduation or would it depend on your location? Thanks

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adish jain said:
Hello all,
i have done bsc. chemistry honours from hansraj college delhi university from 2008 to 2011 and got a 59% aggregate in 3 years.
i had a gap of 4 years in which i was in my father's jewellery business.
now i want to study in canada but i have learned that canada requires 16 years of education and i have got 15 years.
so i would require to do post graduation diploma course for 1 or 2 years In any college and then go for masters if i want to.
if i opt for pg diploma course in international business for 2 years as i read that it is a good pg diploma program or let me know any better pg diploma program for 2 years that will help me in getting a better job option after completion.

please help me as soon as possible.i am very confused.
Hi

There is no such thing like 15 or 16 years of study . You are good to go with any PG course related to your previous studies as irrelevant courses can be a chance of refusal. And you need to attach a experiance letter on your father's company letter head to complete the study gap . But , i donnt think your exp. is relevant to your studies .

Hpe that helps :)

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canrushi said:
Hi,

I have got admit for masters program from two university. And within few days I have to reply them about admission confirmation.

I would like to know, can I confirm both admission now and later take admission to one college only?

And what If I cancel my plan to do masters after accepting my offer?

Please advise!!!
Yes you can confirm both and can pay fee to one in which you want to go or apply for visa .
You can surely change your college or course after coming to cana but you should must report to cic about the change .
But i donnt think downgrading your studies will have a good affect on your PGWP or PR file.

horla

May 17, 2015
Hi,
New in this forum.I want to ask is it possible for an international student after arriving in Canada to defer his/her admission for another year?
Let's he /she suppose to start in September 2015 and defer it to September 2016 after arriving in Canada?
Guyz out there' please help me out.