+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

thisisginni

Mar 12, 2015
i am currently doing b.tech in computer science from india and it will be completed in 2016
i wanted to know which course should i pursue further and i wanted to study from canada
is any 2 year course better becuase it gives 2 year work permit plz someone reply and tell me

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi friends,
I submitted online application on 5th march from abu dhabi n gave biometrics next day on 6th march...stil status is not changed...before it shows dat we need ur biometrics even though i submitted now i status is showing we donot need ur biometrics at this time...m really worried please help...m living in bahrain n its nt easy to go again n again for biometrics....

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thisisginni said:
i am currently doing b.tech in computer science from india and it will be completed in 2016
i wanted to know which course should i pursue further and i wanted to study from canada
is any 2 year course better becuase it gives 2 year work permit plz someone reply and tell me
You have to select something related and specialized.

Try to get a Work Co-op for 1 year that way you get paid back your costs.

If money is no object and your really rich than of course you can apply to "any" two year program as you said.

If you have an undergrad Degree you could try to do a Masters in Canada most are 1 to 2 years.

In Canada BC is good with strictly regulated Private Universities and Colleges in Ontario you have to be more careful when selecting a Private Institution.

SophiaDK

Jan 29, 2015
Any student who gone through SINP or currently applied to SINP. i need some information please inbox me or reply here. Thankyou

rock_4u2003

Mar 17, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am from India and my academic and job profile is :-
BCA = 57%
12th = 56%
10th = 61%

I do have 2 year of IT experience as technical support engineer in INDIA.

I am planning for higher studies in Canada in Networking field. I am closely touch with some consultancies and they have suggested me some of the colleges but I am not much sure about those colleges. can someone help me and guide me which college is good for selected course and most important is what would be the possibility to get job after completing of my diploma in IT field.

Georgian College
--------------------
Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Co-op)
Fleming College
------------------
WIRELESS INFORMATION NETWORKING
George Brown College
---------------------------
Wireless Networking Program (T411) or Network and System Security Analysis (T413)

Thanks in advance

ragi123

Feb 11, 2015
Hello All,

I have been admitted into NAIT - Sep 2015 for Bachelor of applied information systems (majors in network management) - 2yr program, which has 1yr co-op, i have B.E(electronics & communication) engg - passout 2012 - 71% agg.
i am little confused about the supporting documents... please help..

1. NAIT sent me a letter of acceptance via email, is that good enough or would i require a original letter to be couriered to me ? or need to take a institution seal or so ?
2. For proof of financial support, does my sister (working in canada - would also help me with accomodation and misc expenses) need to provide her bank statements, affidavit stating the same, and her proof of identity (passport or such) as well ?
and for the rest of the amount, my father would pay, but the amount we have gathered 19lakhs INR which is from this month, how do i explain that it is my father's property that was sold to pay the tuition and living expenses in canada ??
3. does mentioning about co-op in a program help ?
3. How long does the IELTS results take, i have my exam on April 11th 2015, how do i attach the results ?

and my intention of doing this program, is to come back to india and work for my father's computer and network's services business that he will start soon, how to provide a proof for this ?

finally when is the ideal time to apply for visa for sep 2015 intake ?

any replies / response is highly appreciated,
best wishes to all and thank you

-Ragini

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am an international student in Montreal and going to apply for CSQ under regular program this month. I will add my spouse application in this however in the list of documents mentioned on Quebec immigration website it says
"At least two items proving de facto spouse status on which both spouses' names
appear. Documents eligible as proof are:
– Shared financial commitment (mortgage, lease, joint bank accounts)
– Common bills (electricity, gas, telephone or Internet service)
• Official cohabitation certificate, where applicable

However I got married just 4 months back and my spouse lives in different country. So how can I show the above mentioned documents?
Is there anything else I can show as document in support to above requirement.

Bruno V. S.

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
OrcaBayVan said:
TRU seems to be on the SPP list and is a good College as are all Licensed Colleges in BC (or they would not exist).

List of Participating Institutions (BC) - CIC website

cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp#bc
I think this is the old list! I see a lot of people showing this list.
But I think this is the current list:

cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp

It has a lot more institutions

Milly888

Feb 9, 2013
Does anyone know about the changes for the PGWP? I've got some confusing information. In one of the student agencies in Vancouver they told me that you can get the PGWP only after graduating from a public institution, but on the CICs website it clearly states that the institutions can be private as well, as long as they are on the designated list.

Any ideas? Please help ;D

Bruno V. S.

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Milly888 said:
Does anyone know about the changes for the PGWP? I've got some confusing information. In one of the student agencies in Vancouver they told me that you can get the PGWP only after graduating from a public institution, but on the CICs website it clearly states that the institutions can be private as well, as long as they are on the designated list.

Any ideas? Please help ;D
karankullar has helped me a lot with the same question.
That list is actually for institutions that may provide you a student permit to allow you study and work off campus. It's not about the PGWP.
There are the good news and the bad news.

The bad news:
They're right; PGWP is supposed to be granted to those who graduate in a public institution;

The good news:
However, karankullar talked to some private institutions and they said that despite they are not eligible for PGWP, their students are being able to get PGWP; also karankullar knows a friend that got the PGWP without problems. On the other hand, we've heard a few cases of students having their PGWP refused.

Tushar Patel

Dec 8, 2013
dude i got overall 6.5 in ielts not less than 6 in feb 2014
10-79%(2003)
12-54%(october 2005 second trial)
diploma mechanical 63.36% (2009) with almost 22 backlogs
b.e.mechanical 64.4% with 5 backlogs(no backlogs in last 2 years)
so nw can i apply for canada spp programme sep-2015 intect????????
right nw i m working as a lecturer since dec.2014..
visa success chances???? will i get visa????
plzz help me

gs986

Apr 10, 2015
hi i am dentist from india passed BDS in march 2010. working as dentist in hospital from 5 year. applied in EE with 366 score. now i want to know that after 5 year gap am i eligible to study in canada? i consulted many but all told me that i am not eligible for study. reply please

singh_harman94

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015