Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
hi can anyone help me how to apply for education visa for my niece.
she is in her last semester of diploma in computer engineering from nirma university ( india)
and i want to get her here for bachelors of comp engineering

is there any agent who can help or a simple procedure that i can help self.
pls help

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
rani2728 said:
hi can anyone help me how to apply for education visa for my niece.
she is in her last semester of diploma in computer engineering from nirma university ( india)
and i want to get her here for bachelors of comp engineering

is there any agent who can help or a simple procedure that i can help self.
pls help
do it urself - go to cic.gc.ca

before all - ask her to write up ietls and obtain offer letter from college

if u need more help - send me pm

Rabs84

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi
am living in bahrain...Recently my visa is rejected..i want to re apply for may 2015 intake...my all doc r ready but my resident permit is going to expire in april 2015...should i apply wd same RP or should i trnew first then apply..senior plz suggest me...

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
hello everyone,

i have gained much knowledge from this forum.

i just had a question that how and when to apply for Immigration
my current situation:

Completed 2 year undergard diploma in finance form NAIT in Alberta
currently i m looking for a job in alberta
i did B.com (2 years) from my home country
worked in canada at H&R Block ( part time for 4 months)

so i need your valuable suggestions for me

need special advise from tiger007

al6674

Dec 26, 2014
Hi all

A very informative forum.I have some questions regarding Post Graduate study programmes in Ontario.I am a 40 year old mother of two,residing in the UAE, who wishes to pursue a Masters degree in Human Resources in any affordable college/institution in Ontario,Canada.My husband who is working in the UAE will fund for the education.I also wish to take my children along with me as dependents.My questions are as follows:

a)How easy is it to find affordable accomodation for three?Do on-campus accomodation take in the dependents as well?Which is the most affordable?
b)Are there affordable after-school options for kids when the parent is at college or working?
c)What are the approximate expenses for food,medical,travel?

Would someone who has gone through the above process successfully or knows someone who has taken this path please reply.

Thanx in advance.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi All,
I am here to say about one my Frnd.

His name is Rraj. He study at Parkland College the Business program and doing work now. He told me that he apply for PR after just gettin Job letter.
He is applyin to become pr and he says it's because of SINP.
I do want to apply for business program so he suggeting me to do same. I am heavily confused as so short time and SINP?? Is it true? Please guide all...

Please... I complete b.b.a. And I score 6.5 with 6.0 and 6.5 and 5.5 and 7.5....

Please check score and do guide please

ksgill

Jan 2, 2015
HI everyone,
This is really nice that we people share our opinions and suggestions and somehow taking advantage of it and getting success.

OBJECTIVE: I would like to pursue post degree diploma in business/finance field in CANADA colleges with no personal preferences to any PROVINCES or COLLEGES. i have consulted my profile with experts and major told me that my PROFILE is weak because of low percentage in graduation with 42%. But i think i should illustrate my profile below to all of you for some suggestions which could lead me to VISA success.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

year 2004: metric with 49.3%
year 2006: higher secondary (commerce) with 51.2%
year august 2009: graduation BA (ENGLISH) with 42%
year from sept 2009 to january2012: MASTERS in FINANCIAL ANALYSIS with 67%

ALL boards/universities are recognised by canadian education system.

WORK EXPERIENCE: I am working after my study (january 2012) in related field and there is no gap in between till today.

WEAK point: My percentage in graduation with 42% and it is not relevant neither with my work experience nor with my masters degree.

STRONG point: MY percentage in masters with 67% and it is relevant with my work experience.

please advice me how should and where should i apply that i would get visa for sure and how to make my PROFILE more stronger with funds, documents etc. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated, thank you guys in advance

Reactions: Bebesofly

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
Dear friend I have a question that I got 6 band in ielts there is any college or uni which accept 6 band for undergraduate.
I got 6 in reading
6.5 in speaking
5.5 in listening
5.5 in writing
Kindly tell me :) I will be very thank full to you

RAHAT95

Dec 25, 2014
ATTIQA ARSHAD said:
Dear friend I have a question that I got 6 band in ielts there is any college or uni which accept 6 band for undergraduate.
I got 6 in reading
6.5 in speaking
5.5 in listening
5.5 in writing
Kindly tell me :) I will be very thank full to you
Hi hope you are fine the thing is , that i want to get admitted into memorial uni , but i am abit confused i visited their website and going through it , i learned that to get admitted i have to
1. send my a level and o level results from the school head master
2. send my ielts result from british council(as you told me before)
3. then send the application form , application fee ,recommendation letters and my results my self(a level , o level ,ielts)
THATS IT RIGHT !!!!

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Rupal Shah said:
Hi All,
I am here to say about one my Frnd.

His name is Rraj. He study at Parkland College the Business program and doing work now. He told me that he apply for PR after just gettin Job letter.
He is applyin to become pr and he says it's because of SINP.
I do want to apply for business program so he suggeting me to do same. I am heavily confused as so short time and SINP?? Is it true? Please guide all...

Please... I complete b.b.a. And I score 6.5 with 6.0 and 6.5 and 5.5 and 7.5....

Please check score and do guide please

wt category is he applying ?

is job offer lmia approved ?

is this on cec class?

navraina

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
jammu
Visa Office......
cic online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2014
Doc's Request.
9-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-14
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
very VERY soon
this morning i got a call from delhi embassy..they request me to send a deffer letter as soon as possible...
i ll send it to them before yesterday when i ll get it from the centennial college,,, what is it really mean,,,now how many chances for me to get visa ??

please frnzz help me out of from this ... m really confused

richard1234

Sep 1, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am an international student with study permit in Quebec. I am planning to live in Ontario (near Quebec border). Is it OK if I live in Ontario and go to university in Quebec?

Thank you.

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi guys ask ako sana for help. I applied for a masters degree in uni of saskatchewan. It is full time and can be completed in one academic year. However it is distance learning. I asked the nursing supervisor and she told me walang classroom session pero yung seminar nag rerequire ng at least 75 percent attendance. Do you think maka apekto sa application ko for student visa and later yung pgwp kung distance learning yung mode of study? Or wala naman as long as enrolled naman k as full time student?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
richard1234 said:
Hi Guys,
I am an international student with study permit in Quebec. I am planning to live in Ontario (near Quebec border). Is it OK if I live in Ontario and go to university in Quebec?

Thank you.
Of course u can - there isn't any such restrictions...on a temporary permit