NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hello Friends...

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hello there,

I have some questions. Sorry to post it in here, but i couldnt open any new thread so i had to post in here.

I am an international student doing my masters from BC. I have finished half of my program and presently i am in co-op program. I have done another masters from Australia.

I do qualify for the EIT positions in Canada and i might get an job offer prior finishing my Masters degree. Now my question is, if i want to avail that job then what will be my immigration status?

Since i am a student now, if i want to work full time other than co-op than what work permit should i look for? Will i need the LMO? and what will be the process for my PR?

There are a lot of questions, but please do help me with this questions. I have searched a lot but couldnt get a solid answer.

thanks

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Gunpowder said:
Hello there,

I have some questions. Sorry to post it in here, but i couldnt open any new thread so i had to post in here.

I am an international student doing my masters from BC. I have finished half of my program and presently i am in co-op program. I have done another masters from Australia.

I do qualify for the EIT positions in Canada and i might get an job offer prior finishing my Masters degree. Now my question is, if i want to avail that job then what will be my immigration status?

Since i am a student now, if i want to work full time other than co-op than what work permit should i look for? Will i need the LMO? and what will be the process for my PR?

There are a lot of questions, but please do help me with this questions. I have searched a lot but couldnt get a solid answer.

thanks
anyone please put some light on it...please

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hi Tigers\Experts,

I came to Montreal a month ago for Masters Degree . Now i am planning to apply for QSW where i need to get at least 49 points .

My Question is " as a student am i eligible to QSW" if i can accumulate 49 points or more . I will continue with my studies in parallel .

Please advise .

samind55

May 25, 2014
Hello,
I am from India, seeking admission in MSc (ece) in university of alberta, and I found you well-known about that place that's why texting you.
My profile is..
10th-63.7%(2006)
10+2-52%(2008)
Btech-73.6% in electronics and communication engg(2009-2013)
76.4% in Last two years.
IELTS-6.5
L7.5, R6.5, W5.5, S6.5

please reply me soon.

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
it is very frustrating to see people post here irrelevant posts,although they can see clearly no one is answering them in this ( VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA ).You are going to be graduate student and supposedly you are smarter than this :(

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Humber clg students n intakes for sept. 2k14

hello there,

Can anyone tell me how good is the course in humber clg. The nearby accomodations & there placements. Please tell me. i m consdering the option pretty seriously. ALso the job prospect for indian students. if any ?

blossombee

Jun 2, 2014
My friend is currently in London right now he finished his college last year he studied business administration. He wants to come to Canada to complete his university. He is confused he doesn't know where to start from i am also confused because i really want to help him. I don't know if i can get any idea on how to start processing the visa. Thanks for your Cop-oration .

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone here help with advice, on going to school in quebec? what can you do after a one yr masters program? can u move to another area od canada or if nominated under quebec can u then move to another part of canada, plus anyone knows the process of goin throught the CAQ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
quebec nomination confines you to stay and work in quebec only for 2 years .. beyond which you are free to work elsewhere

however there is no physical restrictions on this, it does hinder your citizenship path so its wise to stay in quebec if nominated from such province

Rupinderjudge

Jun 11, 2014
Hi tiger,
I need your help...please see my profile..and please suggest me some courses dat I can pursue in Canada..Since I've already done PG in India,I need to know the courses that can enhance value of PG,as doing PG again after PG is not a good option to apply,I've learnt..

Rupinderjudge

Jun 11, 2014
Rupinderjudge said:
Hi tiger,
I need your help...please see my profile..and please suggest me some courses dat I can pursue in Canada..Since I've already done PG in India,I need to know the courses that can enhance value of PG,as doing PG again after PG is not a good option to apply,I've learnt..

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
star09 said:
My Question is as follows:
I have a permanent residency thru AINP, and want to help my brother migrate to canada as well. My question is according to your experience or knowledge which province is the easiest to migrate. I have limited funds and don't want to make wrong decisions and delay his PR or pay extra for changing courses or province later.
I would prefer Alberta as that way we can both stay together while he studies but i want to know if Saskatchewan is easier. Is Alberta easy to migrate to through PNP.
Also with Alberta PNP it says experience in the same field is required, it doesn't mention "skilled" 6 months of work? am I right or does it essentially have to be skilled work? and if yes what kind of courses should he do to be able to get a skilled job.. he has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
Also for college I have thought Bow Valley in Calgary, as the fee there is fairly low compared to other colleges, do you have any idea about the college. Thanks a ton, for the help so far with the Q&As.
Sasketchwan

tiger007

Champion Member
UPDATE: JUNE 2014 -- Check the Official website links for detailed information.

PNPs (Provincial Nominee Programs):
***LATEST NEW CHANGE - OPENING OF NOVA SCOTIA PNP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS , STARTING JUNE 6, 2014.

Beginning today, June 6, an international graduate from a Canadian college or university, with a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer, can apply for permanent residency through the nominee program’s Skilled Worker stream.
Before submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program,the applicant must have a minimum of 12 months (1,560 hours) of related work experience and a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/skilled-worker/frequently-asked-questions/#sthash.OeDB8afO.dpuf
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/new-immigration-pathway-created-for-international-students/#sthash.LXL9ddAp.dpuf
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ApplicationGuideNSNP_SW_JUNE2014.pdf

pyzdfr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Doc's Request.
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Hi all,

I want to apply to SFU and for this reason, I need to take a 3-credit course in a college to show my competence in english language. I have an open work permit here so, I am wondering if I need a study if I want to take a course in college and transfer its credits.

Thanks in advance for your help.