+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

kvshah

Jun 25, 2014
Hey can anyone tell me the reputation of Durham college and job oppurtunities after pursuing project management course? Which are the good colleges for project management course in canada ??

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
check this out, they have a list of colleges which are recognized by immigration department to persue co op program in variety of firlds.....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-coop.asp

JazzB

Star Member
May 30, 2014
VISA APPLICATION FOR STUDY IN CANADA

Hii everyone.

My friend has some questions. He got admission offer from 2 universities, in canada, for masters (Jan 15 batch, course start date is 1-Jan-14).

Now the question are:

How early can he apply for visa for Jan 15 batch ??

Can he apply in July or Aug ?? OR strictly 3 months prior ??

Waiting for your replies..

thanks.

arshsidhu

Jun 26, 2014
i have my all 6 semesters marksheets. i have got my college provisional certificate and my college is affliated to maharshi dayanand saraswati univ rohtak. so do i need univ prov certificate or i can apply for visa.

regards

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Hi my cousin got in to a 1 year certificate program at bow valley. She didn't finish college in the philippines is there a good chance for her to get a visa given she has all requirements? Please help

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is really sad for me because Saskatchewan PNP is no more easy route to settle down. Wish i came ti know this change in PNP before applying to UOS. I am going to UOS this Sept for BSCS 4 years. Shall i change province after graduation or i shall change my university after 1st semester. Please help me guys i am an average student looking for easy PR

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Hi, just a question is it really necessary that the proof of financial support needed to be in the account for 4 months? or is it okay if she just apply until the money is there for a month?

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
hello seniors..
this is an awesome information.
But want to know that i m a pharmacist and have 6years of experience,now i want to settle in canada,what would you suggest in this case..?
please help?

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
fahad123 said:
It is really sad for me because Saskatchewan PNP is no more easy route to settle down. Wish i came ti know this change in PNP before applying to UOS. I am going to UOS this Sept for BSCS 4 years. Shall i change province after graduation or i shall change my university after 1st semester. Please help me guys i am an average student looking for easy PR
Well, you could consider transferring to UBC...go through the BC PR rules. I suppose you just have to graduate out from an Univ from over there.
PS: However--you never when or how could these PR rules might change. I suggest you stick around for initial 2 years r around dat time and decide. Who knows, we could get a favourable SINP as earlier :) Keep ur fingers crossed!

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIVYAZABI said:
Well, you could consider transferring to UBC...go through the BC PR rules. I suppose you just have to graduate out from an Univ from over there.
PS: However--you never when or how could these PR rules might change. I suggest you stick around for initial 2 years r around dat time and decide. Who knows, we could get a favourable SINP as earlier :) Keep ur fingers crossed!
Thanks for a reply and yes you are absolutely right. I should stick to UOS and hopefully we get some changes in rules before we graduate lol. Again thanks for the motivation. Hey brother do you have facebook or can i have your yahoo mail. I would like to be in contact with you.

jils

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
overall-7.0
File Transfer...
28-07-2014 (paper based)
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2104
LANDED..........
21-08-2104
thanks for the info :)

sarjoonhafeez

Jul 10, 2014
Hi friends. I need a help.
I applied for study permit to study in Alberta and collected my passport with VISA sticker is pasted saying category: Student. However, I didn't receive the letter for study permit (Letter of introduction). Will there be any issue at the port of entry with regard to my study permit?. Urgent reply is highly appreciated.

VJSINGH

Mar 27, 2014
Hi Guys

Greetings of the day !!

I am new to this group. My younger brother is planning to take admission in Lamber college and we are totally in gray and currently not able to decide to opt this college or not
There are so many question which are running in mind like

Is there any shuttle of the college?
Is college staff is friendly with the students and whether they help students in their assignments?
What is the reputation of the college?
What about the Campus placement?
Accomodation is cheaper or costlier?

Please provide your suggestion/ feedback on this college.

I am eagerly waiting for ur responses.

Thanks in Advance

Thanking You

VJSINGh