App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rain sucks in raincouver lol

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
come on Vancouver office!! Please send some pleasant news to all waiting!!
Vanvanvan enjoy your ceremony tomorrow!!!

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbao0128 said:
OMG Called CIC today and the agent told me that the oath letter has been sent as of today and I have been scheduled for the oath ceremony on November 7th at 1:30pm. Finally the wait is overrrrrrrrr! But this information has yet to be updated on the on-line service.

My Timeline

Application Received November 18, 2013
Started processing application February 4, 2014
Citizenship Test July 4, 2014
Oath Ceremony November 7, 2014

Total days: 354 days

Good luck to everyone else!!!
congratulations

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Thanks canucksrig. Will give updates tomorrow! Cheers
hows the ceremony?

happy weekend, guys! we havent had gd news for long time, looks like many july test takers r waiting , that must change!!!!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TGIF ;D woot it's not raining

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Just got back after the ceremony and brunch at Chambar (a must try) with my family. My Mom and Dad flew from California to witness my Oath event and off course for my mom to pose with me together with the Citizenship Judge :p. We will be heading back to Manila next weekend all together and that gives me just enough time to apply for a passport on Wednesday and pick it up Friday afternoon to fly on Sunday early morning. The event was joyous. Mixed emotions on my part. I guess I was lucky not to wait and be anxious for a long time while my papers are being processed. Part of the reason why I believe it was processed efficiently was the valuable info that i've learned from reading this forum. It prepared me a lot on what to expect and what proofs of ties would work and why, so thanks to everyone who contribute to this forum. I applied with just 2 days over the requirement, some of the time covered I was on a Student visa and with lots of exits, still it was processed efficiently. People from 21 different countries were sworn in to become Canadians. I was #89, the second to the last person to receive an invite for that event. They only have room for 90 people per time slot. An average citizenship ceremony day will have 3 ceremonies so that would equate into 270 new citizens per day in Vancouver's CIC office. My road towards the process of becoming Canadian finally transpired and that's where the road towards a new beginning commence. To those who have been waiting patiently, cheer up! Your time will come and it will be a memorable one. God or Allah or Whoever you believe in is still wrapping up your present. Once you get it, you will be like a child again, opening your first ever gift that you have waited for a long time. Lastly, some things that are unique and what i have observed about being a Canadian is acceptance, tolerance, assistance and a welcoming society. I can say to the whole world now that this makes me proud to call this country my home and that I am proud to wave the flag and say, Eh! I am Canadian! :D

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
congrats vanvanvan :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Just got back after the ceremony and brunch at Chambar (a must try) with my family. My Mom and Dad flew from California to witness my Oath event and off course for my mom to pose with me together with the Citizenship Judge :p. We will be heading back to Manila next weekend all together and that gives me just enough time to apply for a passport on Wednesday and pick it up Friday afternoon to fly on Sunday early morning. The event was joyous. Mixed emotions on my part. I guess I was lucky not to wait and be anxious for a long time while my papers are being processed. Part of the reason why I believe it was processed efficiently was the valuable info that i've learned from reading this forum. It prepared me a lot on what to expect and what proofs of ties would work and why, so thanks to everyone who contribute to this forum. I applied with just 2 days over the requirement, some of the time covered I was on a Student visa and with lots of exits, still it was processed efficiently. People from 21 different countries were sworn in to become Canadians. I was #89, the second to the last person to receive an invite for that event. They only have room for 90 people per time slot. An average citizenship ceremony day will have 3 ceremonies so that would equate into 270 new citizens per day in Vancouver's CIC office. My road towards the process of becoming Canadian finally transpired and that's where the road towards a new beginning commence. To those who have been waiting patiently, cheer up! Your time will come and it will be a memorable one. God or Allah or Whoever you believe in is still wrapping up your present. Once you get it, you will be like a child again, opening your first ever gift that you have waited for a long time. Lastly, some things that are unique and what i have observed about being a Canadian is acceptance, tolerance, assistance and a welcoming society. I can say to the whole world now that this makes me proud to call this country my home and that I am proud wave the flag and say, Eh! I am Canadian! :D
big congrazzzzzzz on your graduation from CIC queue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your trip

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
Just got back after the ceremony and brunch at Chambar (a must try) with my family. My Mom and Dad flew from California to witness my Oath event and off course for my mom to pose with me together with the Citizenship Judge :p. We will be heading back to Manila next weekend all together and that gives me just enough time to apply for a passport on Wednesday and pick it up Friday afternoon to fly on Sunday early morning. The event was joyous. Mixed emotions on my part. I guess I was lucky not to wait and be anxious for a long time while my papers are being processed. Part of the reason why I believe it was processed efficiently was the valuable info that i've learned from reading this forum. It prepared me a lot on what to expect and what proofs of ties would work and why, so thanks to everyone who contribute to this forum. I applied with just 2 days over the requirement, some of the time covered I was on a Student visa and with lots of exits, still it was processed efficiently. People from 21 different countries were sworn in to become Canadians. I was #89, the second to the last person to receive an invite for that event. They only have room for 90 people per time slot. An average citizenship ceremony day will have 3 ceremonies so that would equate into 270 new citizens per day in Vancouver's CIC office. My road towards the process of becoming Canadian finally transpired and that's where the road towards a new beginning commence. To those who have been waiting patiently, cheer up! Your time will come and it will be a memorable one. God or Allah or Whoever you believe in is still wrapping up your present. Once you get it, you will be like a child again, opening your first ever gift that you have waited for a long time. Lastly, some things that are unique and what i have observed about being a Canadian is acceptance, tolerance, assistance and a welcoming society. I can say to the whole world now that this makes me proud to call this country my home and that I am proud to wave the flag and say, Eh! I am Canadian! :D

Big cngradulation. So Happy for you. Enjoy your trip :)

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanvanvan said:
man you are such a good writer!! sincere congratulations VANVANVAN!!! all the best for your exam and enjoy your trip!!

vias

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally.............. I got Oath letter today ....... Nov 14th Oath taking day

Ecas not updated yet

Very happy :)

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........