App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks guys lol sophie from pie lol
;D

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Jialidia said:
Hi everyone, I'm from surrey. My timeline is as the following.
Application received by Cic office: jan 16, 2014
In process: March 11, 2014
Fingerprints required: April 4,2014
Fingerprints done and sent to Cic: April 16,2014

I'm waiting for the exam letter now. It seems that surrey office is slow. Anyone knows that how long it may take after the fingerprints are done to go to the exam?

Thanks !

@Jialidia,

Here is my timeline:

Application Received: Dec 06 2013
In Process: Feb 17 2014
Local Office Transfer: May 28 2014

Still Waiting For the Test

Jialidia

Jan 11, 2014
aamer43 said:
@ Jialidia,

Here is my timeline:

Application Received: Dec 06 2013
In Process: Feb 17 2014
Local Office Transfer: May 28 2014

Still Waiting For the Test
thanks aamer, are you in surrey too? it's so frustrating to wait for so long. i checked online just now, still no updates.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Jialidia said:
thanks aamer, are you in surrey too? it's so frustrating to wait for so long. i checked online just now, still no updates.
Yes Jia, I am in surrey and frustration increases when you see other local offices processing cases really fast.

Keep us posted if you hear anything at all.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
aamer43 said:
Yes Jia, I am in surrey and frustration increases when you see other local offices processing cases really fast.

Keep us posted if you hear anything at all.
How many offices does CIC have in Vancouver area? Only Surrey and down town? How do they transfer the file to one office, based on applicant's address or other things?

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
How many offices does CIC have in Vancouver area? Only Surrey and down town? How do they transfer the file to one office, based on applicant's address or other things?
You replied correctly to your inquiries ;)

Only Vancouver and Surrey, and CIC uses applicants' home address to decide where to forward their files.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
So Surrey is well known for slow processing, how about downtown? I applied in early May, then being sent back in June (incomplete), resent and received on 2nd July, until now nothing so far. Based on my location, I will be transfered to downtown's office.

Jialidia

Jan 11, 2014
hi , i got a problem here. i checked my info here in this website. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html All the entry dates are correct but one of the departure date was wrong. I left the states on april 24, but the online record showed that i left on april 30. My concern is that on the residence calculator submitted to CIC,i wrote that the date that i left the usa was april 24. How can i explain this difference? I really left on 24 not 30. i have no idea why the online record was april 30. should i request the CBSA record? Does anybody know how i can request teh CBSA record? pls help!

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry its normal! I had the same issue I guess the USA online I90 information is not very reliable. I presented CBSA report to the officer which was spot on!

Here is the link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

THey charge 5$. You need to upload the scanned PR card front and back and also passport biographical pages.

All the best!

Jialidia

Jan 11, 2014
canucksrig said:
Dont worry its normal! I had the same issue I guess the USA online I90 information is not very reliable. I presented CBSA report to the officer which was spot on!

Here is the link:

THey charge 5$. You need to upload the scanned PR card front and back and also passport biographical pages.

All the best!
Many thanks canucksrig!

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
canucksrig said:

Here is the link:

All the best!
In regards with this post, there are two options there I believe. If you choose the freedom or privacy or something that goes with that tune, you don't need to pay anything. I'm not sure if that is still the case today but that was 2 months ago.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's August already ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D

I believe we will start getting oath notice third week of this month :)

Fingers crossed :)

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
It's August already ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D

I believe we will start getting oath notice third week of this month :)

Fingers crossed :)
If it happens I will seek your services after oath to help me bet accurately on sports games :D

Jialidia

Jan 11, 2014
I called the CIC today but no good news, I was only told that my finger prints have been received and the file was in the local office, all I need to do is to be patient and wait. The agent wouldn't tell me when my file was transferred to the local office. He also said the longest wait could be 36 months. I hate this.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^They always say that, average processing time for non-routine is 3 years and routine is 2 years,
but other offices in Ontario the average is 6 months. It should be the same across Canada but oh well
life is not fair... ::)