+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

Steel Detailer

Jul 15, 2014
BLT said:
What if you have gotten the citizenship, and 10 years later, other country offers you a job. If you move there, you will be revoked. This is what meant.
For those who cheat the system, should go to jail instead of only being revoked.
FYI Guys! Please see the link regarding the "Intent to reside" and Judge it yourself! Cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMoa1vbxRWk

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!

A friend of mine took exam in June 4, received notice for oath for Aug 22nd.

Wow.. 2 weeks notice only..

It is coming guys.. Fingers crossed..

rain+couver

Aug 8, 2014
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and am just wondering if u guys can offer ur two cents here.

I have a sister waiting for her citizenship test since she submitted her application in October 2012 and I am also on the same boat, but my application is dated a year later (2013 October).

I see so many people who sent their application later than us getting their citizenship tests and oath scheduled on this forum and I'm just so frustrated as to how long we should wait more.

I know surrey office is slow, but really... is it this bad?

aamer43

May 6, 2009
rain+couver said:
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and am just wondering if u guys can offer ur two cents here.

I have a sister waiting for her citizenship test since she submitted her application in October 2012 and I am also on the same boat, but my application is dated a year later (2013 October).

I see so many people who sent their application later than us getting their citizenship tests and oath scheduled on this forum and I'm just so frustrated as to how long we should wait more.

I know surrey office is slow, but really... is it this bad?
You will have to call CIC to check if your file is transferred to the Local Office, regarding Surrey Office, it is not BAD it is WORST OF ALL

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmed10-2013 said:
OMG!

A friend of mine took exam in June 4, received notice for oath for Aug 22nd.

Wow.. 2 weeks notice only..

It is coming guys.. Fingers crossed..
Cool, eCas or letter first?

Scotimmigrant

Jul 18, 2014
File was sent on April 4th
Received on April 6th
Started processing on May 29th

I just called today and they have already done my background check and am just waiting on officer picking it up to book me in for a test. I am hoping with bill C24 turnaround will be real quick.
I heard a guy back east got his citizenship in 4 months and 2 days from when his file said started processing.

I think in vancouver we may have quite a bit more immigrants than back east though.

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scotimmigrant said:
I think in vancouver we may have quite a bit more immigrants than back east though.
No that's not true. Montreal and Toronto areas receive roughly 70% of immigrants.

Scotimmigrant

Jul 18, 2014
Well that is good news then that we shouldn't be any busier than the rest of the country. I just figured that more people would immigrate to BC, especially Vancouver seeing as we have a better climate.

Pureminded

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scotimmigrant said:
Well that is good news then that we shouldn't be any busier than the rest of the country. I just figured that more people would immigrate to BC, especially Vancouver seeing as we have a better climate.
Toronto offices are generally quicker than anywhere in Canada because more judges are in place to deal with the demand over there.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Scotimmigrant said:
Vancouver is nice, last winter there were 2 times of snowing, each lasted about 3-4 days only. This summer we only had 2 rain in the last few months. Coldest temperature in winter is about -3 degree, which some people still can do outdoor swimming. But remember, Vancouver is in BC, and BC stands for BIG CASH.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Vancouver is nice, last winter there were 2 times of snowing, each lasted about 3-4 days only. This summer we only had 2 rain in the last few months. Coldest temperature in winter is about -3 degree, which some people still can do outdoor swimming. But remember, Vancouver is in BC, and BC stands for BIG CASH.
so? doesnt make it right to process applications slower than Toronto and Montreal!

a_2008

May 15, 2014
Guys Recently I heared that there is a English test center for proof of english near new Westminster , Do you know where is that ?