+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Valid PGWP + Multiple Entry TRV + SIN No

Ramyedwork

Jul 30, 2021
Hello guys,

Hope you all well and safe.

I am concern about my status and wish to know if i can travel to Canada. I’ll walk you step by step my situation and hopefully you can help me.

1. I graduated from a 2 Year program and got my PGWP (still valid)
2. I have a valid TRV with multiple entries + a SIN no
3. I left canada to come home before the pandemic exploded and since, I am not able to travel back as they are looking for an offer letter!
4. I find this very indecisive, as firstly I was an international student and all my belongings, bank accounts are still there. I need to file my Tax, etc , I am still paying for stuff and here i am unable to go back.
5. It’s really hard to get a job offer as most employer look for people residing in Canada.

Kindly please advise if you are in a similar situation or have the knowledge and expertise in this field.

Your help would be much appreciated.

best,
Mikhail

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Who and Where do they check your employer letter? Airlines? India, Canada Immigration?

TRV does not work? you need study or work permit along with TRV?

Aug 1, 2021
I have spoken to CBSA on the phone. They said that if my primary physical residence is in Canada, I do not need to provide an offer letter. The list of the documents on the website is not exhaustive. Ultimately, you just need to convince the border officer by providing proof that you live in Canada or intend to live in Canada.

In your case, unless you have a lease agreement or a job offer, I don't think they will let you in. However, in September they are planning to allow fully vaccinated visitors in, and the requirements for foreign workers must be relaxed as well.

Reactions: Ramyedwork