+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Use to be PR, immigration declared deportation for 5 years now and now they can't deport me

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
This is a long story and it's been going on for almost 20 years.

The story is, we lost all our papers when we were leaving Canada. We had to appeal through the court and the we won and the judge said bring them back to canada in 2005.

The Canadian embassy did not give us the paper till the lawyer called the embassy and asked for my dads file. What happened was a mistake by the embassy and they sent him two files, an original and a new one they created. After they knew their mistake they brought us with a visa then gave us a 1 year PR card. When we tried renewing them they wouldn't and called a declared a deportation against us. After that we lost every appeal, and we lost the PRRA although we are Palestinian by blood and do not hold any documents. They wouldn't approve our pre risk removal assement to Gaza Strip. They couldn't deport us and 2 years after they sent us a letter saying they can't deport us.

All of this is happening because the reason says we didn't meet the obligation of being in canada for 3 years within the 5 years?

I mean the judge told us to come back and they delayed giving us the visa to return? We been here for a decade now struggling with this complicated process and we have no idea what to do now...

I am a twenty year old man who's been here since 10 years old. I don't know what I have done to deserve a misreable and complicated life like this. I have no documentation on me and I can't do anything since I don't have an identity.

What can I do? Please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your situation is far too complicated for an immigration forum. At this point you should be working with a very good immigration lawyer. None of us here are immigration lawyers. We are regular people just like you.

Reactions: AHMGBP

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
Your situation is far too complicated for an immigration forum. At this point you should be working with a very good immigration lawyer. None of us here are immigration lawyers. We are regular people just like you.
I spoke to every lawyer in my city, and immigration lawyer offices and they said there is nothing you really can do at this moment. Everything we could do we have done and everything got rejected. Our lawyer was a great lawyer and when the court time came he changed, he wouldn't say a word in front of the judge it's like he was told not to talk so we lose the case? I am actually so lost right now and I have no clue what to do. We did the PRRA assement and it was denied and we appealed it in court but it was rejected with no doubt without even a hearing. Now every lawyer we ask for help they say they don't know where to go from here.

My parents are very old now and not in a very good situation both physically and mentally. We are having money issues so even if a lawyer would want to help us we don't have the fees for him. The government doesn't assist non Canadians with health or a living standard.

Am I just going to live my entire life like this? Canada accepts refugees every yearly, by the thousands and they can't accept us? Even the officer who's suppose to do the deportation said is it such a big deal! I don't see why the immigration can't just can't let it go seeing they can't even deport you?

We can't even get a job or anything so how am I suppose to live?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your situation is far beyond my knowledge and experience. Unfortunately I don't have any advice I can offer. Good luck - hope something works out for you soon.

Reactions: AHMGBP

AHMGBP

Aug 11, 2017
Your situation is far beyond my knowledge and experience. Unfortunately I don't have any advice I can offer. Good luck - hope something works out for you soon.
Thank you. I appreciate your time and support. Hopefully one day I will have my freedom again.