+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA PCC with paper application

adi1031

Feb 12, 2020

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
As per the application form, we do need to submit a PCC from the USA but our son does not need to since he was born there.

We might have to submit a paper application because a group application with a child is still paper only.

When submitting paper only application, do we submit the USA PCC that is mailed back from the USA OR submit a printout of the USA PCC.

https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/more-fbi-services-and-information/identity-history-summary-checks
Hi, I submitted the one I received. I made a copy though. I have AOR now, everything

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Could you elaborate? Did you request the online FBI Identity Check? Did you print that and attach to application?
Hi, sorry I wasn’t clear. I also applied with my US born kids. I applied for the US PCC and I submitted the one I received. I made a copy though for myself just incase. I have AOR.

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi, sorry I wasn’t clear. I also applied with my US born kids. I applied for the US PCC and I submitted the one I received. I made a copy though for myself just incase. I have AOR.
If we have the US PCC from PR application and never traveled, can't we attach the same instead of getting a new PCC again?

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I think the PCC ha to be within 6months old .
The questionaire has
"In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)?"

In my case I moved to Canada in Jul 2019 and 4 years back from now puts in Apr 2019 which again is less than 183 days in US. So I am guessing PCC not required. Will wait for experts to chip in as well.