+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello folks,

My mother has 10 years visitor visa of canada. She came last year and went back to pakistan. Now i am planning to call her again but I want her to have a US visa too. My sister is US citizen and I am canadian citizen. I alongwith my family frequently visit my sister atleast once a month. This time i want my mother to accompany me as well. I was wondering what would be best procedure to apply for her, whether should I use all my documents i.e pay checks, bank statement etc or i should have my sister use it. Or else I can write simple explanation letter stating that she will be visiting my sister with me and will come back with me too. Please suggest the best option.
Wrong section. This is a thread in refugees/asylum section for those applying for US visa with RTD.

vindhu

May 12, 2020
Hello Friends, Need your input on the case.

We’ve applied for our parent's visit visa for the USA from the Quebec location and the officer mentioned that our visa is approved and passports are submitted. We paid for the Premium services which means passports will be back within 3 days. Still, we didn’t receive the passports. Although we are trying to contact them, we haven't received any response.

Due to an emergency, my parents need to travel to India by the end of November. Any suggestions and inputs are highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends, Need your input on the case.

We’ve applied for our parent's visit visa for the USA from the Quebec location and the officer mentioned that our visa is approved and passports are submitted. We paid for the Premium services which means passports will be back within 3 days. Still, we didn’t receive the passports. Although we are trying to contact them, we haven't received any response.

Due to an emergency, my parents need to travel to India by the end of November. Any suggestions and inputs are highly appreciated.
This thread is about refugees/asylum seekers. Ask on a US immigration forum.

MM24

Nov 16, 2019
did my US visa recently ( November 2022) I got approved for the visa. My PR is processing so I told them my status is protective person. I provided all document as it relates to status, NOD, PR processing letter, Work permit and job letter. 15 minutes or less process. Don’t lie you will get denied, if you get denied will be harder to get a visa in the future.
I hope you can answer my questions? Did you enter Canada through US and are you on refugee status when you applied for US Visa? did you have a red flag when you entered US? Thank you