+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently Regarding IELTS General training

chirayu1895

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys, is it mandatory to appear for IELTS GENERAL TRAINING in order to get permanent residency even if we have valid work experience?

PS: My 2 year program is going to complete from Humber clg. Currently I m searching for field Job.Also i have one and half years of work exp back in India in supply chain and logistics.So if I get the job then also I have to apply for IELTS GT? Is there any other way to get PR by not appearing for IELTS or any other language test? Plzz help me out ASAP. Thank you in advance.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hello guys, is it mandatory to appear for IELTS GENERAL TRAINING in order to get permanent residency even if we have valid work experience?

PS: My 2 year program is going to complete from Humber clg. Currently I m searching for field Job.Also i have one and half years of work exp back in India in supply chain and logistics.So if I get the job then also I have to apply for IELTS GT? Is there any other way to get PR by not appearing for IELTS or any other language test? Plzz help me out ASAP. Thank you in advance.
I think an English test is mandatory you have other test outside of IELTS also

chirayu1895

Apr 1, 2019
I think an English test is mandatory you have other test outside of IELTS also
Is There any other alternative like my employer where I get the job can sponsor based on my performance or like that? Or if I appear for IELTS GT then is it like I have to score minimum of 8,7,7,7 ? If I get less than these required bands would it affect my application in terms of processing time?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Is There any other alternative like my employer where I get the job can sponsor based on my performance or like that? Or if I appear for IELTS GT then is it like I have to score minimum of 8,7,7,7 ? If I get less than these required bands would it affect my application in terms of processing time?
To pass the IELTS exam, you need a minimum overall score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in each category. IF someone is sponsoring you then its a totally different stream as opposed to Express Entry.

chirayu1895

Apr 1, 2019
To pass the IELTS exam, you need a minimum overall score of 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in each category. IF someone is sponsoring you then its a totally different stream as opposed to Express Entry.
If employer is sponsoring me then in that case also ielts is mandatory to be given?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If employer is sponsoring me then in that case also ielts is mandatory to be given?
Yes.

You can ask the same question as many times as you want to - the answer is going to be the same. If you want to immigrate, you need to take a language test.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
it is always mandatory.. you need to give the test if you want to apply for immigration.