+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help...Fraud Done by my husband

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, he is obviously NOT separated. :) And she can prove their marriage and he cannot prove his separation. If only he has another place (address) to live and somebody could support his claim that they are separated.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
reythomas said:
Hi there,

Kindly help as my husband got the Canadian PR and didnt even told me...he shown himself as single in application and got the Visa...Kindly advice urgently where can i complain.

Pls help...
This is very sad story. However, I don't agree with most of the people's opinion. The wife should explore his plan and understand why he did that or what he want. Do he think of separation, or sponsor her later. I understand the he will never sponsor her if he landed. Even worse, his PR can be revoked due to misrepresentation.

But, I don't agree of the wife intention of punishment him.

My opinion either one of two options:
1. "Tell him that I came to see your passport with Visa. This is very sad and disappointment for me as you did not tell me your plan."
If he did not give reasonable explanation. She might ask for divorce. He might realize how big his fault. He might cancel his PR by himself or came to a new solution to save his marriage. I am against destroy a family by this way. Opinions and suggestion, should keep the family united.

2. Dear wife, save your family. You might destroy his passport in fire, so he cannot get this PR in time. This is my bottom line.

Hope you can read this before you did any thing that you will say sorry later after years.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Regina said:
yea-yea.... let's make the wife feel guilty ;)
I am not saying the wife is guilty, but if you want to judge, you should hear from both sides. Keep in mind save the family is the top priority.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
yea-yea.... let's make the wife feel guilty ;)
Wife? you meant husband right?

reythomas

Apr 10, 2014
Johnny31 said:
Dear friends....

i never wanted to move apart....but can u imagine that ur betterhalf is betraying u....i alwaz stood fr him in his up n downs....

and getting a PR is big long process, he never discussed it with me,,,,i guess he want to elope fr any specific reason.....

thats a clear cheating if he had any issues he culd hve discussed it with me...

women are no more toy....
we indian women are strong n smart....
that i need to tell him......

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Did he file the application behind you back and have been living beside you all the process and you never seen any letters from the CIC addressed to him? It's a long process and it's very strange how he managed to go through this process without you knowing it...he's quite sneaky.
The visa stamped in his passport is not PR yet. He will not get PR status till the moment he arrives to Canada and lands. He also has other paperwork like COPR attached to visa to land. If any of this is missing he will not be able to complete the landing process. If he's sure that you are not aware of his PR application, he will not be able to prove that he misplaced r destroyed any piece of the important landing paperwork. But I am not advising you to do anything like that, the best way is to file misrepresentation.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
salem10 said:
1. "Tell him that I came to see your passport with Visa. This is very sad and disappointment for me as you did not tell me your plan."
If he did not give reasonable explanation. She might ask for divorce. He might realize how big his fault. He might cancel his PR by himself or came to a new solution to save his marriage. I am against destroy a family by this way. Opinions and suggestion, should keep the family united.
He actually destroyed his family already. By the fact that he kept his plans to immigrate a secret and leave her behind, it is clear that he doesn't not place much value is trying to save his marriage.

In any case, this is clear misrepresentation. He should be reported.

reythomas

Apr 10, 2014
Suin said:
Did he file the application behind you back and have been living beside you all the process and you never seen any letters from the CIC addressed to him? It's a long process and it's very strange how he managed to go through this process without you knowing it...he's quite sneaky.
The visa stamped in his passport is not PR yet. He will not get PR status till the moment he arrives to Canada and lands. He also has other paperwork like COPR attached to visa to land. If any of this is missing he will not be able to complete the landing process. If he's sure that you are not aware of his PR application, he will not be able to prove that he misplaced r destroyed any piece of the important landing paperwork. But I am not advising you to do anything like that, the best way is to file misrepresentation.
he has given address of correspondence of his native place where his parents are residing.....
by the chance whn i visited my inlaws place i saw his passport with visa stamp....then i recalled why all the time he was collecting all documents when i inquired that why you require all these previous job experience letters he said that he is applying for some government job in India....so i was like ok and even helped him to get all those docs...
Can u pls brief me that i have already emailed my issue to Indian embassy...what else can i do,,,,n can i talk to them so that i should get an idea that they are actually taking some action.
regards....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reythomas said:
he has given address of correspondence of his native place where his parents are residing.....
by the chance whn i visited my inlaws place i saw his passport with visa stamp....then i recalled why all the time he was collecting all documents when i inquired that why you require all these previous job experience letters he said that he is applying for some government job in India....so i was like ok and even helped him to get all those docs...
Can u pls brief me that i have already emailed my issue to Indian embassy...what else can i do,,,,n can i talk to them so that i should get an idea that they are actually taking some action.
regards....
Just like other members and myself have said - you should contact CIC by phone or email by using the links we've provided you. do that first and ask for their advice as well.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
If he already has visa and COPR, he could take off at any time for Canada. The fact he hasn't told you about all this, shows that he is planning to leave you anyways so I would not be surprised if he simply packs up and leaves while you're out one day. In all this time you are trying to contact CIC or the embassy about it, he may already have left before then. And once he has actually landed as a PR, it is much more difficult to get it revoked. He could give some story that you were already separated and he was living elsewhere (at his family's home), or perhaps that what he already said in the application.

I would simply confront him about it, and tell him that you've already reported the misrepresentation to CIC and that if he tries to fly to Canada they will reject his COPR when he arrives and he'll need to return home. You have a right to demand answers from him.

rg2012

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope he's heading to Toronto. I'm gonna ask my friends at the airport to look out for some silly dude thinking he's on a flight to freedom only to get himself sent back. "Go bring your wife buddy....see ya !"

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
What I am saying is that salem10 tries to justify husband telling that wife should do this and that and should not do this and that... should try to find ways to ask/convince to answer a person who does not give a sh..t about her. Like it is her fault not being a "good wife" for such a freak.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what else can i do,
CALL Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). You have the number!!!!
They take an immigrant thru landing process and they grant PR status at the airport. Because Embassy already finished working with him, it issued him "entrance visa", and now Embassy could only alarm CBSA. Who knows how long it will take? And your cheating husband could be in Canada tomorrow. [size=10pt]So to get ahead of him you have to tell CBSA what is going on, and not an Embassy.[/size]

Also ask them how could you provide them with proof that he misrepresented. What papers and where to send. Tell them you do not have marriage certificate, ask them what could convince them that you are telling the truth.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Every domestic dispute has two sides -- when people I know split up, sometimes you know one is right and one is wrong. Here, no one does. Personally, I advise the OP to simply let her husband go -- what's the point of taking revenge? He wants to leave, let him. None of us can say why he's taken this route, he might have good reasons.