+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

Sogor

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Hi All elite members

Am writing you because am scare back in 2015 I have applied for USA visa and got denied and in the same year I applied for Canada visa via an agency but I never got the feedback of the agency it's was online and in 2 days the agency contacted me and said Canada as declined my application and show me a letter of refusual but there was no tick no box was tick on the letter people said it fake I contacted the embassy to tell them last year they said it's was a mistake from them. In August 2016 I applied for another Canada visa to attend a conference but I never get a reply till I withdraw my application because it took 7 months without answer now I applied again on the 13th of April but I didn't montion tick yes in the background question 2b because I don't know what to say if I would put yes as. Now The embassy call me I don't know for what as I missed the call I e mail them to ask them but I got an e mail saying they don't have my fille in the database I don't know what to do please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First, don't panic.

Regardless of whether or not you had been refused a TRV earlier, you should have declared the US visa refusal in the TRV form this time + the fact that you had previously applied twice for a Canada TRV earlier.

1. Which visa application is the visa office referring to in today's email? Current app?

2. I suggest you immediately send both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the visa office stating that:
a. You misunderstood the Background 2b question as you had previously applied through an agency

b. You had previous visa refusals for the US and Canada (give complete details)

c. You had contacted the visa office last year after you got the refusal letter (include evidence of your correspondence)

d. You are disclosing the previous US and Canada visa refusals on your own without IRCC asking for this information

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you didn't answer truthfully to the questions regarding past visa refusals, then I would withdraw your application before you get a misrepresentation finding and a five year ban.

Sogor

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
1) Pretoria visa office South Africa
2) I do not know what to tell them I mean writing a good message to make them understand if you can help me with that I will appriaciate
I was 18 years old for those previous refusual

I really don't know how to write a letter to a visa officer.

Please help me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You don't have to write a letter.... just state the facts as per the points which I had mentioned in my previous post.

And, you must be really quick. Do not delay. Send the CSE + email to the Pretoria visa office immediately

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Bryanna said:
You don't have to write a letter.... just state the facts as per the points which I had mentioned in my previous post.

And, you must be really quick. Do not delay. Send the CSE + email to the Pretoria visa office immediately
Hi Bryanna,

I have a questions for you. ive seen you help out so many people on the forum, im kind of in a tight situation. I applied for my parents Super Visa online(calling my parents to help me with my baby's delivery). their status changed to "medical passed" on March20th and I haven't heard from them since.

my parents live in Pakistan. the supervisa processing timeline for Pakistan is 90days. I do not know what to do? how should I contact them or even if I should? I have not ordered GCMS notes since it takes like 30 days, should I? or should I just wait. if timing was not as issue, I would just wait..PLZ HELP! thanks v v much!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
APAK said:
I have a questions for you. ive seen you help out so many people on the forum, im kind of in a tight situation. I applied for my parents Super Visa online(calling my parents to help me with my baby's delivery). their status changed to "medical passed" on March20th and I haven't heard from them since.
When did they apply?

You can try sending a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the relevant visa office requesting to let you know if you should provide any additional documents/information to make decisions.

I have not ordered GCMS notes since it takes like 30 days, should I? or should I just wait.
GCMS notes are not required. It's simply a case where the estimated processing time is quite long

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Bryanna said:
When did they apply?

You can try sending a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the relevant visa office requesting to let you know if you should provide any additional documents/information to make decisions.
GCMS notes are not required. It's simply a case where the estimated processing time is quite long

they applied Feb8th..

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Bryanna said:
Do send a CSE in the next 4-5 days. Hopefully, that should expedite getting passport requests
sent the CSE