+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:Which is safest way to send Passport to CPP-O from India?

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
I got my pp and copr from nd in about 6 working days.

They accept stamping passports in new Delhi.

All the best to all.

Any idea on what documents needed when landing from india?

nkk0127

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-07-2013
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
22-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
adonis999 said:
Hi XBOX7,

I got a reply on Dec 27. The mail only mentioned that I had to submit the passport, 3 photographs and copy of the request letter at any VFS center. It also mentioned that the passport could be sent directly to CHC but that would take longer time to process.

Thanks for the wishes and best of luck to you as well.
Hi Adonis,

I am on the same state as u were, do you mind sharing your timelines and experience of getting passport stamped at Delhi. I hope you had got ur pp back by now.

PP323

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
11-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2014
Hi Guys,

I am also going to be in similar situation for VISA stamping.

I am currently in Canada (principle applicant on PR) but my wife is back in India. Is it possible to get VISA stamp for her in India and I do my processing in Ottawa?

Also, I am trying arrange one of my friend to bring my wife's passport who is expecting to travel to Canada, but Is it legal for him to do so? I read somewhere in forum that an authorized person can take it, but I was wondering what is definition of authorized person? I mean how to make him authorized? any form need to be filled or notary or something else?

Any help is greatly appreciated

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
PP323 said:
Hi Guys,

I am also going to be in similar situation for VISA stamping.

I am currently in Canada (principle applicant on PR) but my wife is back in India. Is it possible to get VISA stamp for her in India and I do my processing in Ottawa?

Also, I am trying arrange one of my friend to bring my wife's passport who is expecting to travel to Canada, but Is it legal for him to do so? I read somewhere in forum that an authorized person can take it, but I was wondering what is definition of authorized person? I mean how to make him authorized? any form need to be filled or notary or something else?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Hi ,

Yes, you can send ur wife's passport with your friend. Owner of passport can authorize anyone by giving him in writing an authorization letter stating that I am authorizing this person to carry my passport across border for visa purpose. Mention ur passport number and ur other details and also details of your friend. There is no specific format of authorization letter. 90%, no one questions on airport... best of luck....

rak_1985

Nov 12, 2013
Hi All,

I would also be in the same situation. I returned back to India in month of January. I have applied for the PR in CEC and currently I have got the MR.

After I came back to India , I sent an email to CIC requesting for the address change but I did not recieve any update from them.

If everything goes smooth with my case then ideally in couple of months I would be getting a request for Passport.

What should I be doing now ? Should I request CIC to approve my submission to Delhi office. Or is there any other way ??

Please help.

PP323

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
11-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2014
rak_1985 said:
Hi All,

I would also be in the same situation. I returned back to India in month of January. I have applied for the PR in CEC and currently I have got the MR.

After I came back to India , I sent an email to CIC requesting for the address change but I did not recieve any update from them.

If everything goes smooth with my case then ideally in couple of months I would be getting a request for Passport.

What should I be doing now ? Should I request CIC to approve my submission to Delhi office. Or is there any other way ??

Please help.
If you can wait for little extra time (may be 4-6 weeks) than its best to get it done in India. you just need to send email to CIC and ask them to allow you to get stamping in India, some people got reply in week but others are waiting for around 50days, so it all depends upon your luck.
Otherwise you can try to get some friends or relative to deliver it to and fro