AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hello Friends,

I have 2 queries:

1. How much time would it take for CIC, Ottawa to change the visa office to Delhi.
2. Under normal scenarios, CIC gives 30 days to submit the passports. But when request for visa change is made, do they again start the clock to 30 days or do they reduce the days to submit the passports...

ogbg

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
ABS_1382 said:
Hello Friends,

I have 2 queries:

1. How much time would it take for CIC, Ottawa to change the visa office to Delhi.
2. Under normal scenarios, CIC gives 30 days to submit the passports. But when request for visa change is made, do they again start the clock to 30 days or do they reduce the days to submit the passports...
For No.2, they will give you another 30 days.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi All - I have question regarding my PPR request and passport submission.
I had applied for Canadian PR via express entry with PNP on Nov 2015 during which my mailing address was Toronto.
I had to travel back to India in March and i had submitted CSE informing the address change before my travel.

I got the PPR request on March 18th 2016 with my Indian Bangalore mailing address . Although in the mail they indicated to send mail to CPC Ottawa if the mailing address is other than US/Canada without sending mail to them i submitted my Passport with other documents to VFS office here in Bangalore on 21st March 2016. I haven't received my stamped passport as of April 12th...is this delay because i did not sent out the mail to CPC ottawa indicating the address change?? before submitting the passport.

Now since i believe the delay is becoz of Address change i have sent out the mail to CPC-Ottawa (Email id from PPR mail) and also to New-Delhi Immigration explaining my situation with the PPR mail as attachment ,hopefully they will consider it. Also i visited VFS office here in Bangalore and submitted the letter to High Commission of Canada- New Delhi to consider my address change and dispatch my stamped passports. VFS will add this letter as additional document to my application and will be sending to them

Apparently status in myCIC still shows Review of Eligibility in progress...hopefully that is not an issue. Please let me know if i can do anything else to get my stamped passports with COPR as i am planning to travel back ASAP

I can track only the vfs status online and currently it shows 'Its being processed in New Delhi' which is same from past 3 weeks.

Experts please suggest on this.

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Hey Guys , Please advice / help here.

In my situation i have i am based in Dubai but got a PPR to submit passport in Delhi. Now should i submit passport in embassy in dubai or send a mail to CIC to change the visa office. If yes, how should i contact CIC should i raise a Case Specific Enquiry.

Please help here...

thanks.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
adyk said:
Hey Guys , Please advice / help here.

In my situation i have i am based in Dubai but got a PPR to submit passport in Delhi. Now should i submit passport in embassy in dubai or send a mail to CIC to change the visa office. If yes, how should i contact CIC should i raise a Case Specific Enquiry.

Please help here...

thanks.
Hi - You can send email regarding change in your current address to email id specified in the PPR mail which you have received.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
HI Guys,

I receieved PPR today from New Delhi visa office which asks me to submit my passport in new delhi via VFS with in 30 days. Since i am curently in UK so i want my visa office changed to london for visa stamping. Now my question is " should i send mail to NDVO for Visa office change request or i should write a mail to CPC Ottawa for Visa office change to london or i should mail to both. What should be my route to get my VO changed to london as clock is ticking and i have only 29 days left.

Please share your thoughts and experience.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
HELLO ALL ,

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT...GOT THE PPR FOR NEW DELHI ON 21ST APRIL....HOWEVER I AM STAYING IN DUBAI. I HAVE ALREADY MAILED DELHI OFFICE, OTTAWA OFFICE AND ABU DHABI OFFICE FOR REQUEST TO CHANGE THE VISA OFFICE. HOWEVER , NOT REPLY TILL NOW :mad: :mad: :mad:

8 DAYS GONE...22 DAYS LEFT...

PLS ADVICE & SHARE WHAT SHALL BE THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION.

THANKS.

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
I got my spouse visa office change in 4days. I m in canada and he is in India.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Hi sehbaaz

How did you approached this. Which office did you contact and what email id did you sent email too.

Please help. I have no response yet it's been more than 10 days.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Hello all , any other suggestions here.

Please share if you have a good solution here. Just waiting for the mail to change visa office might be good. But gotta have a plan b.

Please advice.

Thanks

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Another member from India srbhrn had the exact same issue. It tool CIC 11 days to respond to him asking him to submit it at NDVO.

See this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t269696.0.html;msg4422728#msg4422728

You'll just have to be patient - they will get back to you soon.

All the best!
Hi Asivad

I got PPR. I am on vacation in india. I will submit once i return to canada but my wife will not be returning with me. Can i take her passport to canada then submit along with me. Is it legal. Because the passport doesn't have entry to Canada. MY PPR says the below lines which slightly different from the above.

If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

krigur

Jul 16, 2016
HELLO TO ALL SENIORS,

I AM AN INDIAN CITIZEN, WAS WORKING IN BAHRAIN UP TO MAY 25 2016,PRESENTLY IN INDIA.MY VISA OFFICE IS ABU DHABI . GOT PPR ON JUNE 05 2016.SEND AN EMAIL ON 15 JULY 2016 TO ABU DHABI TO CHANGE IT TO NEW DELHI.UPTO THIS DATE NO REPLY.ALREADY ONE MONTH GONE.
SEND A MAIL TO NEW DELHI VO,THEY REPLIED THEY ARE HELPLESS.MY MEDICALS ARE EXPIRING ON SEP 07 2016,ONLY 52 DAYS LEFT.
PLEASEEEeeeee HELPPPpppppp.....

MY TIME LINE.
CATOGORY :SINP
START PROCESS :AUGUST 01 2015
MED REQUEST :AUGUST 27 2015
MED RECIEVED :SEPTEMBER 06 2015
PPR :JUNE 05 2016
VO CHANGE REQ :JUNE 15 2016

abhishekg

Jul 29, 2016
Hello All,

I have received PPR to be submitted to london VFS. But my spouse is in INDIA currently. I have sent a mail to the london immigration mail, but no response for the past 4 days.

Please advice what other methods can be adopted to fasten the process.

Also can i submit my passport in london office while waiting for a reply for spouse VAC location change?

ghostrider

Oct 12, 2015
Hi everyone.
Mine is a spousal sponsorship case, but I might be in a similar boat for VO change, so posting here.
I've submitted an outland sponsorship application for my wife and it is being processed at Delhi office. But she'll be coming to Canada on a tourist visa and if we get a PPR from Delhi office while she's here I would want to change to Ottawa. Has anyone else been in such scenario and have changed their VO ?

db80

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015 (SA: 06-01-2015)
File Transfer...
21-01-2015 (In Process from 17-08-2015)
Med's Request
15-10-2015 (new med request: 10-06-2016)
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
05-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2016
New Delhi visa office sent PPR and asked my wife to submit passport either in India or to CPC-Ottawa if she lives in Canada. But she lives in USA!! I have no problems mailing the passport from USA to CPC-Ottawa but the letter specifically says do so only if you live in Canada. Does it mean I have to ask New Delhi visa office to change my visa office to either New York or Los Angeles so that I can send the passport within USA?