+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Studu permit Situation

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
hi there;

It has been 7 weeks since I applied online for my study permit. I have never seen any updates in my online account since that time. Moreover, I have contacted the embassy and their replay with your application is under processing time.... For your information the processing time in CIC is showing only 4 weeks..

Is my application going to be refused ? any one in my situation ? what I am suppose to do right now:(

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

hi there;

It has been 7 weeks since I applied online for my study permit. I have never seen any updates in my online account since that time. Moreover, I have contacted the embassy and their replay with your application is under processing time.... For your information the processing time in CIC is showing only 4 weeks..

Is my application going to be refused ? any one in my situation ? what I am suppose to do right now:(

It's an average processing time, not the actual processing time. Better to wait.

Reactions: om31993

sheikhsadik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
hi there;

When did you apply ?
I think so far they have processed applications submitted until March 14

Reactions: om31993

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
When did you apply ?
I think so far they have processed applications submitted until March 14
I applied in April 1st ....... I don't actually understand the process .. Does the embassy issue the permit ? or they transfer it back to CANADA ? because I have tried to contact the embassy and they reply that they need more time to confirm things on my file

I hope it ends with a positive decision after this very long wait

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
I am a Malaysian and I applied online. The visa office is Singapore, at the time of application the wait time was 4 weeks (which is this week). I passed my medical on 24th April. However, there is no news since then. With my latest search on CIC, the waiting time from Malaysia is now 7 weeks. Do you know is this normal? Does it mean I will get the visa?