Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
hi, i need advice regarding sponsoring my new born son. i got dm on 13/5/13 & visa is valid till 3/5/14.
during re-med on 27/4/13, i had informed NDVO that my wife is pregnant & expecting birth of baby on 22/5/13.
on 21/5/13 i informed NDVO about the birth of my son (19/5/13) & request them to advice me how to add his name in the application.
As now i got my passport back with visa, now i'm worried about him. NDVO had not send me instructions/procedure about adding /sponsoring him.
Pls seniors/members advice me about the procedure as i'm planning to enter canada in mid of july alone & my family will follow me later.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jeet.nz said:
hi, i need advice regarding sponsoring my new born son. i got dm on 13/5/13 & visa is valid till 3/5/14.
during re-med on 27/4/13, i had informed NDVO that my wife is pregnant & expecting birth of baby on 22/5/13.
on 21/5/13 i informed NDVO about the birth of my son (19/5/13) & request them to advice me how to add his name in the application.
As now i got my passport back with visa, now i'm worried about him. NDVO had not send me instructions/procedure about adding /sponsoring him.
Pls seniors/members advice me about the procedure as i'm planning to enter canada in mid of july alone & my family will follow me later.
1. DON"T enter Canada, if you do you child will not be a member of the family class, and can't be sponsored.
2. Return the passports to new Delhi.
3. You need to amend your application to show the child, you need to pay the fee, you must send copies of the child's birth certificate and passport and wait for medical instructions.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
PMM said:
Hi

1. DON"T enter Canada, if you do you child will not be a member of the family class, and can't be sponsored.
2. Return the passports to new Delhi.
3. You need to amend your application to show the child, you need to pay the fee, you must send copies of the child's birth certificate and passport and wait for medical instructions.
The advice PMM gave you is extremely important. Don't enter Canada as you have planned in July or you will NEVER be able to sponsor your child. Follow the instructions PMM has given you.

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
@pmm
@syclla

thanks for the advice.

Pls share ur exp.
did any one applied for passport for new born baby from delhi passport office.
pls share whether presence of baby is mandatory or not.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeet.nz said:
looks you did't get well what is explained by PMM and Scylla.
If you enter Canada without getting your son added as dependent child ( means a change in your family composition must be recorded by CIC), before your landing, your child will have to remain in India. In other words, you cannot sponsor him as dependent child, ever under family class.
You can immediately apply for his passport. Also submit updated forms to visa office to add your child as new family member together with copy of the passport application. As soon as you get his passport send photocopy to the visa office.

nhactre99

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jeet.nz said:
Hi, did your wife take X-ray for re-medical? If no,did VO accep the results and issue visa? Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your PR visas are now invalid because you have a newborn that was not listed in your application. The correct manner in dealing with this is to send your passports back to the visa office along with the passport of your baby, a letter stating that you must add your baby to the application, all application forms related to the baby being added, the fee for the baby etc.

If you try to land on the visa you already have without adding your baby, you will be 1) committing misrepresentation which can cost you your PR and 2) you will be making sure you can never sponsor this baby in the future.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
jeet.nz said:
@ pmm
@ syclla

thanks for the advice.

Pls share ur exp.
did any one applied for passport for new born baby from delhi passport office.
of course baby presence is necessary for Digital photo on passport

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
wilson said:
looks you did't get well what is explained by PMM and Scylla.
If you enter Canada without getting your son added as dependent child ( means a change in your family composition must be recorded by CIC), before your landing, your child will have to remain in India. In other words, you cannot sponsor him as dependent child, ever under family class.
You can immediately apply for his passport. Also submit updated forms to visa office to add your child as new family member together with copy of the passport application. As soon as you get his passport send photocopy to the visa office.
hi wilson thanks for the reply . I was asking for the presence of baby at passport office not at port of entry