+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent pls!! mode of payment for accra applicants visacard or bank draft

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please what is the acceptable mode of payment for application fees for accra applicants? is it visacard or bank draft? i have a visacard whichi could use and it takes time to get canadian bank draft here in nigeria but i would appreciate an urgent response as ireally want to beat april 16th deadline. i could just load my visacard with the funds if it is being accepted in accra.

thank you

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
You do not send payment to Accra but rather Sydney with your initial application.Try getting friends in Canada or london to help purchase canadian draft.

I hope that helps and best of luck

Ig

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am short of time infact i want to submit my form tomorrow so as to meet the april 16 deadline and i am asking if i can use my visacard to make the payment? accra has only the options of us draft, canadian draft or cedi draft and nothing like credit/debit card payment but i know i can use visacard to make payment in canada. pls those that recently sent their application should tell me how they made their payments

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can make payment with your credit card so long as the card will allow payment deductions. Like Ig has advised you should send your initial application to Nova Scotia, Sydney, Canada not Ghana visa office. Your full application after clearance from NS must be submitted in Ghana.

Good luck

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
like it has been advised above, you are sending your initial application to canada and not accra. Also it depends on what kind of VISa card you have. i would advise you confirm from your bankers if its acceptable abroad or have you tried making payment online with the card before? better still if you have a trusted friend in UK send him the whole form through DHL, send money to his account and let him help you buy a canadian bank draft so he can help you send the whole package to canada all this can be done before the i6th if you use DHL. Goodluck

Tinu