+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***urgent info needed on ready for visa email***

Trev87

Mar 18, 2016
Hi, I received my "ready for visa" email 29 days ago and I submitted and sent everything. Foolishly I somehow forgot to include the completed "Annex A" within that envelope, so now I'm a bit worried as to what's going to happen with my application. However, my profile has been updated and it says "application has been approved". So should I contact cic about this? or just leave it considering its been approved? I don't have time to send a physical copy to them because that will go over the 30 days. Should I be worried about this? Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I'd just email them. There should be an email in Ready For Visa email. So just shoot them a quick message to be safe. Also, if you didn't include Annex A, did you somewhere wrote your mailing address so they know where to send it?

Trev87

Mar 18, 2016
Ya I saw that email and was thinking of sending one to them, but I wasn't sure if I'd even get a reply! I was also thinking should I just say nothing considering its been approved already, i.e, am I just flagging my mistake for no reason! My mailing address is on the envelope I sent to them. I'm mainly worried will they reject my application because of this? It seems like such a small thing that I forgot, but I still forgot at the end of the day! Thank you for your prompt reply, I appreciate it

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They require Annex A with PPR now? I never got that in my 2 PPRs.

Trev87

Mar 18, 2016
Yes it's at the bottom of the "ready for visa" email, it says to submit this with your photos, passport etc.

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Yea that Annex A is a new thing. Also, the email said do not fill out the address section on your canada post return envelope.

Personally I don't think they're gonna make a big deal out of that cuz they have your address and your application is approved so you should be all good. If it happened to me, I'd send then an email just for a piece of mind. But really since your app changed to approved, you're good.

Trev87

Mar 18, 2016
I actually ended up getting through to them on the phone, turns out I can submit it online to then through an email they sent me so all is good it seems. Thanks for your help

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you submit just passport or passport with your work permit documents (if you are worker) too?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Annex A is only for confirm mailing address right? So if they aren't stupid they will just send CoPR to the address on the application record

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
JSN_2016 said:
Did you submit just passport or passport with your work permit documents (if you are worker) too?
Depends on the country of your origin. If you're from Europe for example, you only need to send them a copy of the bio page. It's all in the ready for visa email.