+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help !

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
A company in my country ( Morocco) wants to offer me a job once finishing my studies in Canada!

Do you have any example/idea about how they need to write this offer letter for me???

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
Are you associated with them?
Are they financing your studies?
it s a maritime company who have lots of vessels in my country and i belong to the same field
i personally finance my studies, i just suggest my studies plan to them and they agreed to offer me this option to help me with my visa

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The same way they would write any offer, in plain English on some sort of company letterhead, but this will not help you much in your permit application as these kind of offers are not taken too seriously by immigration officers.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can have a conditional offer but it may not help your approval. If your program is 2 years that means they are holding a job for your for a few years. A conditional offer can always be rescinded. If you were already employed by them and had been working with them for a few years, a job offer may have added more weight.

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
The same way they would write any offer, in plain English on some sort of company letterhead, but this will not help you much in your permit application as these kind of offers are not taken too seriously by immigration officers.
i thought it may be useful for home ties issue!

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
You can have a conditional offer but it may not help your approval. If your program is 2 years that means they are holding a job for your for a few years. A conditional offer can always be rescinded. If you were already employed by them and had been working with them for a few years, a job offer may have added more weight.
i see! so you suggest that i need to be an ex employee to benefit from this letter