CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Thanks for the information but did you check if one would require a new PCC as we have travelled outside Canada while our application was in process and still not approved (no eCOPR yet)
PCC is usually required if you stay outside Canada for more than 6 months, and it's only required when submitting your PR application, not when the application is already being processed. If IRCC still needs a new PCC, they will contact you by email.

jingyi_ann

Dec 18, 2023
Hi Ajax
Congrats for your PR journey,

i am currently in a similar situation. I am currently in Canada, and will travel outside Canada on February 4th 2024 for a month and return on February 28th by Flight to a far away country. So I want to still have the TRV visa and a valid work permit.

On 15 December 2023, i received an email about Permanent residence confirmation. They say reply the email with requested information within 7 days.And I do not receive a link for portal. Does it mean the portal link will be sent to me after I reply this email?

I replied the email with the requested information (I.e my name, address, last date entrance of canada, etc) and explained that I will have a travel plan soon.

but I am not sure what will be the outcome after replying the email and will I still be able to travel in February?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Ajax
Congrats for your PR journey,

i am currently in a similar situation. I am currently in Canada, and will travel outside Canada on February 4th 2024 for a month and return on February 28th by Flight to a far away country. So I want to still have the TRV visa and a valid work permit.

On 15 December 2023, i received an email about Permanent residence confirmation. They say reply the email with requested information within 7 days.And I do not receive a link for portal. Does it mean the portal link will be sent to me after I reply this email?

I replied the email with the requested information (I.e my name, address, last date entrance of canada, etc) and explained that I will have a travel plan soon.

but I am not sure what will be the outcome after replying the email and will I still be able to travel in February?
Check the email again(should be in the end of the doc) it would have somewhere what to do in case going outside.
In the meantime reply to the email.

AnointedMan

Dec 19, 2023
good morning everyone god bless us all. please i need help i recived appointment letter from a company called CITY LUBE OIL COMPANY in canada they ask me to visite VFSGLOBAL in my country ghana for biometrec capture but i will have to pay biometrec fees of 126 CAD first to a canadian bank or a local bank MTN MOMO ACCOUNTE in my country Ghana witing 24hrs . please is there any company like that? please help me out so i dont fell into the hands of scammers

Last edited:

jingyi_ann

Dec 18, 2023
Check the email again(should be in the end of the doc) it would have somewhere what to do in case going outside.
In the meantime reply to the email.
Hey Taran,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the email and asked some friends. They told me to reply the email with my basic information, and then they will send me the portal link and my temporary password. Is that correct? :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ues
Hey Taran,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the email and asked some friends. They told me to reply the email with my basic information, and then they will send me the portal link and my temporary password. Is that correct? :)
Yes this is right.
You will get directions in that email reply your friends are talking about.

Rahman1424

Aug 30, 2022
Thank you everyone for all your help and inputs.
Today we received eCoPRs and finally the journey is over.
Portal credentials: 16th January (Was outside Canada on vacation)
Photo upload and address confirmation: 20th February
Spouse case added to PR portal: 22nd February
eCoPRs received: 28th February
Thank you everyone for all your help and inputs.
Today we received eCoPRs and finally the journey is over.
Portal credentials: 16th January (Was outside Canada on vacation)
Photo upload and address confirmation: 20th February
Spouse case added to PR portal: 22nd February
eCoPRs received: 28th February
Hi!
I am in same scenario. I received my portal 1 email and replied that with the info they asked. I also mentioned I will be leaving Canada April 6th and will be back by may 21st. I will be get married. It's been two weeks and still I am waiting for portal 2 email.

My questionto you is, can I add my spouse even after portal 1 email and before portal 2 email?
How you added your spouse to the application?