+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Please..................??????

avireddy1

May 30, 2012
Hi Iam Avinash

I got admit from Fleming College And I have paid college fee of 15252 cad on 26 th Oct till now i did not get fee receipt . When i called to college they responds like this .....due to heavy fee payments there is some delay we will inform in u in short time...........but i have completed all my documentation ............can we apply for visa with bank wire transfer receipt ...............???????? ....Because its already getting late...................

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
as per my agent they will accept TT if u r late for your application. Receipt from college is recommended. but i think as u r late u can go apply with tt as ur college name will be mentioned on tt

avireddy1

May 30, 2012
vinitmenon said:
as per my agent they will accept TT if u r late for your application. Receipt from college is recommended. but i think as u r late u can go apply with tt as ur college name will be mentioned on tt
thank u for u r reply......................and please any other members help ..............???

aman khinda

Jul 29, 2012
kapurthala,punjab,india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avireddy1 said:
Hi Iam Avinash

I got admit from Fleming College And I have paid college fee of 15252 cad on 26 th Oct till now i did not get fee receipt . When i called to college they responds like this .....due to heavy fee payments there is some delay we will inform in u in short time...........but i have completed all my documentation ............can we apply for visa with bank wire transfer receipt ...............???????? ....Because its already getting late...................
are u having posession of GIC..

avireddy1

May 30, 2012
i am applying in general because my visa rejected once in fall 2012........................no gic for general..........having 12 lacks loan

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is advisable to get your payment receipt first from the University and then with that original letter apply. Remember, rushing will not grant you visa. Hence try to complete your profile first and then apply. I totally understand your case, but this is the best way in my idea. All the best buddy.

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no problem you can go with TT.....bcoz last time my friend also had same problem so he applied with TT slip and he got visa...so its not a problem for you.....

sue_in

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
15-09-2012 (Band 8 )
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012
avireddy1 said:
Hi Iam Avinash

Ask university to generate a receipt and scan it and mail it to you. They can do it the same day. Visa check list specifically says "University Receipt" I attached the scanned receipt with my application.