+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help NOC 1215 job letter

drainy23

Oct 22, 2014
Hi guys,i am a jan applicant got my GCMS notes shows job duties does not match need review.noc is 1215.what should I do?can any body who's case is approved for 1215, share his job letter. my employer is very helpful.i really appreciate your help.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
drainy23 said:
Hi guys,i am a jan applicant got my GCMS notes shows job duties does not match need review.noc is 1215.what should I do?can any body who's case is approved for 1215, share his job letter. my employer is very helpful.i really appreciate your help.
Hi again,
and what are your job duties? Paste it over here we can compare those with the HRDSC website.

drainy23

Oct 22, 2014
• Managing the day to day operations of our company’s shipping and receiving department;
• Assigning duties to the warehouse labourers and checking their work;
• Resolving work-related issues among shippers and receivers;
• Provide training to general labourers engaged in shipping and receiving functions;
• Overseeing shipping and receiving functions, marinating, stock checking, quality checks, distribution, and labelling;
• Ensuring safe packing and shipping of all products;
• Obtaining freight estimates;
• Scheduling transportation companies;
• Requisitioning supplies when needed;
• Ensuring smooth operation of the online ordering system; and
• Handling customer inquiries and complaints.

these all tasks are done every day by me at work and many other things too as I am the supervisor. My employer is very helpful as they want to keep me as their employee .
I don't know why visa officer is not satisfied, we have to prove ourselves even when we are right. I was feeling very lucky when I got this job because that what I was looking for.

what should I do?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
drainy23 said:
• Managing the day to day operations of our company's shipping and receiving department;
• Provide training to general labourers engaged in shipping and receiving functions;
• Overseeing shipping and receiving functions, marinating, stock checking, quality checks, distribution, and labelling;

these all tasks are done every day by me at work and many other things too as I am the supervisor. My employer is very helpful as they want to keep me as their employee .
I don't know why visa officer is not satisfied, we have to prove ourselves even when we are right. I was feeling very lucky when I got this job because that what I was looking for.

what should I do?
Hi,
as I already mentioned in the other thread the "file under review doesn't automatically mean refusal. Probably some junior VO is not completely sure with the stuff because NOC 1215 is a supervisory position and he can't find supervisory duties explicitly mentioned in your employment letter. You can't do much in this stage but wait. Wish you good luck.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
drainy23 said:
• Managing the day to day operations of our company's shipping and receiving department;

I think your duties are fine (use of the term "labourers" is a bit strange and doesn't fit with NOC, but shouldn't be a big deal) and fit with the NOC, I agree with nov, you'll probably be OK when a senior VO reviews your duties... Unfortunately, that's just going to take a little longer...

Anish171

Jun 7, 2019
Hello Team,
Hope you are doing well.
Please anyone review my duties and responsibilities and let me know whether it’s under NOC code 1215 or not. Appreciate your earlier response.

Title: Sea freight export coordinator

Duties and Responsibilities

1 Oversee operations of the export sea freight shipments (both LCL and FCL)
2. Open files and complete all shipping documents accurately, sends pre-alerts to customers/agents
3. Track and trace the shipments on daily basis and update to the customers/overseas agents about their shipments status
4. Coordinates and executes all local/international export shipment bookings with shipping lines, NVOCC and Co-loaders
5. Work directly with shipping liners, NVOCC and Co-loaders, to negotiate pricing and secure rates
6. Plan and organize the arrangements of the shipments pick up and delivery
7. Plan and schedule best service and routing for shipping of goods to ensure timely arrival
8. Resolve all shipment related issues on urgent basic
9. Control/Monitor the export department works, train/monitor the department assistant
10.Co-ordination with overseas agents and local customers throughout the shipment Process
11. Coordinating with transportation manager and drivers for all sea freight export shipment pick up and delivery, giving instructions to them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents.
13. Coordinating with warehouse team for offloading/loading and storing of the sea freight export shipments, giving proper instructions/train them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents
14. Oversee and executes all export shipments like Cross stuffing, Transshipment, Car shipments, Status Change, Re-Export, Personal Effects, DG, LC shipments and processing BOE for all.
15. Follow up POD’s and update in the system, close files accurately/completely and submit to the accounts for file closing

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hello Team,
Hope you are doing well.
Please anyone review my duties and responsibilities and let me know whether it’s under NOC code 1215 or not. Appreciate your earlier response.

Title: Sea freight export coordinator

Duties and Responsibilities

1 Oversee operations of the export sea freight shipments (both LCL and FCL)
2. Open files and complete all shipping documents accurately, sends pre-alerts to customers/agents
3. Track and trace the shipments on daily basis and update to the customers/overseas agents about their shipments status
4. Coordinates and executes all local/international export shipment bookings with shipping lines, NVOCC and Co-loaders
5. Work directly with shipping liners, NVOCC and Co-loaders, to negotiate pricing and secure rates
6. Plan and organize the arrangements of the shipments pick up and delivery
7. Plan and schedule best service and routing for shipping of goods to ensure timely arrival
8. Resolve all shipment related issues on urgent basic
9. Control/Monitor the export department works, train/monitor the department assistant
10.Co-ordination with overseas agents and local customers throughout the shipment Process
11. Coordinating with transportation manager and drivers for all sea freight export shipment pick up and delivery, giving instructions to them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents.
13. Coordinating with warehouse team for offloading/loading and storing of the sea freight export shipments, giving proper instructions/train them as per the requirements of customers/overseas agents
14. Oversee and executes all export shipments like Cross stuffing, Transshipment, Car shipments, Status Change, Re-Export, Personal Effects, DG, LC shipments and processing BOE for all.
15. Follow up POD’s and update in the system, close files accurately/completely and submit to the accounts for file closing
Hello, what no. Did you use, I carry out the same duties but I am not sure what to choose honestly