+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed! Church visit came under blasphemous

hashi111

Apr 12, 2024
Hey everyone, I need your urgent advice and support. As a blogger and traveler, I've had the privilege of exploring around 30 countries, including the USA. Last week, I was in Georgia, a country known for its rich historical churches. Naturally, I took some photos and shared them on my social media.

But here's where things took an unexpected turn. As belong from a village in Pakistan, I've received backlash from some people who believe it's wrong, even blasphemous, for a Muslim to visit and post about churches. Let me make this clear: my intention is always peace and harmony. I believe in respecting all faiths and cultures.

However, the response has left me feeling fearful. I'm worried about returning to my home country, especially considering the strict and potentially harmful attitudes of some villagers. This fear is real, and it's making me question my safety. Right now living in Saudia and afraid if its spread i can face same here.

So, here's my dilemma: if I were to come to Canada, could I claim protection? I have valid visas for both Canada and the USA. Any advice or guidance would be immensely appreciated. Thank you all for your support in this challenging time.

• Haha
Reactions: Bornlucky

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey everyone, I need your urgent advice and support. As a blogger and traveler, I've had the privilege of exploring around 30 countries, including the USA. Last week, I was in Georgia, a country known for its rich historical churches. Naturally, I took some photos and shared them on my social media.

But here's where things took an unexpected turn. As belong from a village in Pakistan, I've received backlash from some people who believe it's wrong, even blasphemous, for a Muslim to visit and post about churches. Let me make this clear: my intention is always peace and harmony. I believe in respecting all faiths and cultures.

However, the response has left me feeling fearful. I'm worried about returning to my home country, especially considering the strict and potentially harmful attitudes of some villagers. This fear is real, and it's making me question my safety. Right now living in Saudia and afraid if its spread i can face same here.

So, here's my dilemma: if I were to come to Canada, could I claim protection? I have valid visas for both Canada and the USA. Any advice or guidance would be immensely appreciated. Thank you all for your support in this challenging time.
This would be very very weak grounds for a refugee claim. So while you can certainly apply for asylum, you should be expecting that your claim will be refused. If you wish to immigrate to Canada, you should look into the economic immigration programs like Express Entry.