+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent ---- got refuse letter for EE

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate(s) from the country of your current residence is/are issued more than 6 months prior to the date your application was submitted. The Police certificate from China was issued on April 1, 2014. Your application was submitted on January 23, 2016.
o The Police certificate from China was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on April 2014. Your last residence in this country was August 7, 2014.

i moved to canada since Aug. 7 2014 until now. i have RCMP police cerificate for time i live in Canada.

what should i Do?

zagahr

Feb 11, 2016
Sorry about the refusal. I think you needed to get a new Police Certificate that was issued AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE SUBMISSION DATE.
Your application was submitted on January 2016, you needed a new Police Certificate issued from China within September 2015 - January 2016. Even though you were out of China.
They just want to make sure that the Police Certificate is current.
Hope this helps.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feyan said:
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate(s) from the country of your current residence is/are issued more than 6 months prior to the date your application was submitted. The Police certificate from China was issued on April 1, 2014. Your application was submitted on January 23, 2016.
o The Police certificate from China was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on April 2014. Your last residence in this country was August 7, 2014.

i moved to canada since Aug. 7 2014 until now. i have RCMP police cerificate for time i live in Canada.

what should i Do?
You should have applied and provided PCC from China after you left the country and also the latest PCC from RCMP. Refusal was expected because of that.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Hi,

Sorry to hear that, my suggestion is

1. you can try to get the police certificate now from China and re-enter to EE pool ASAP.

2. Enter the pool first and try to get ITA, after ITA then apply police certificate.

3. If you applied under PNP category, you can open a new EE profile and link the extra 600 point to your new EE application. You need to contact PNP office prior the expiration date of your PNP. Usually PNP expires after 6 month.

Hope this can help you. Good luck.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zagahr said:
Sorry about the refusal. I think you needed to get a new Police Certificate that was issued AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE SUBMISSION DATE.
Your application was submitted on January 2016, you needed a new Police Certificate issued from China within September 2015 - January 2016. Even though you were out of China.
They just want to make sure that the Police Certificate is current.
Hope this helps.
No, that is not correct. OP should have requested for PCC after s/he left China i.e. after August 2014 and not while residing there. If it was issued in 2014 after s/he left China it will be considered valid.

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks everybody..

so looks like i need to crreate the profile agagin and get PCC from China asap?

daomingli

Jan 25, 2016
feyan said:
thanks everybody..

create a new file and submit the new police certificate ASAP!!!! I helped you call the call centre, and that is their answer.

ps: My mom in china told me recently that china doesnt give police certificate any more these days..... i am not too sure if this information is correct, you really need to work fast!!!! best of luck my friend!!! :)

feyan

Feb 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so... it basically count a refuse from Canada... does it has any affect on my following applications?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It does not affect your future application.Make sure in your next application you answer yes for the refusal question and explain the reason for the same.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feyan said:
thanks everybody..

in addition to creating new profile and entering into pool again, you may also attach the new PCC to rejected application through CSE and then call CIC and tell them that new PCC is provided.

mic wang

Feb 11, 2016
hi, I am Chinese as well , qu huji suozai di paichusuo , keyi kai wufanzuijilu , ranhou , qu shewai gongzhengchu ,
feel so sorry for you ! hope it will be all right !

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016(SCHEDULE 4),25-01-2016(RCMP)
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Sorry to hear this new buddy.
To get the Chinese PCC, you need to do the following steps:
1.If you are not in China now, you need to write a letter saying I will ask my father/Mom to get the Non-criminal record on my behalf.
2.Scan the first and last page of your passort and also the page having your latest leaving China Customs stamp to your parents.
3. Ask your parents bring the docs listed in 2 to your local police station to get the police record.
4. Finally, take this record to a Notray center to do the english translation.

Based the experiences from this forum, I think you need to creat a new EE profile again and Wait for an ITA.

Best Luck!!!

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I have a question regarding no criminal record.

I went back to China in 2010, only for 3 months, and I got my newest no criminal record on 2014. Do I still need a new one? Thanks

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fate69 said:
I have a question regarding no criminal record.

I went back to China in 2010, only for 3 months, and I got my newest no criminal record on 2014. Do I still need a new one? Thanks
You are good - as long as you got the police check after leaving the country and have not returned to a country after receiving the police check, it is still valid.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
ozlis said:
You are good - as long as you got the police check after leaving the country and have not returned to a country after receiving the police check, it is still valid.
Great! How about the 6 months rule? No need to worry?