Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Now thats what i call a reply !! Hats off to my consultant !!

Dear Mr. Manicom,

Thanks for your update.

A wait for two years or more for the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I is very unfair. All these applicants applied keeping in mind that their application will be finalized in less than a year as per the statement made by the Immigration Minister of Canada. The government of Canada should have maintained the commitment made by them. If the department had already accepted the applications to meet their admission quota for 2010 and 2011 then they should have stopped accepting more applications instead of accepting all the applications and then dumping them. A policy decision to process the cases who applied under MI-II before those who applied under MI-I is unjust. When the department already has applications under MI-I waiting decision then it is totally unjustified to start the processing of applications under MI-II. The processing of immigration cases was always used to done on the basis of first-cum-first-served. Therefore, the applications under MI-I should have been finalized before the applications under MI-II.

When the Ministerial Instructions –I were announced the department stopped the processing of applications received prior to 27 February 2008. Those applicants are waiting for the last seven years but the government of Canada has taken no decision regarding the processing of these applications. Now, after the announcement of Ministerial Instructions – II, the government of Canada has decided to stop the processing of applications received under Ministerial Instructions –I. The applicants are anxious to know if the fate of their application will be similar to the fate of the applications received prior to 27 February 2008. The Ministerial Instructions – III will be announced on 1 July 2011. Does it mean that after 1 July 2011 your department will stop the processing of applications received under Ministerial Instructions – II?

The government of Canada has collected billons of dollars by accepting all the applications but has not made any concrete policy in processing these applications. The applicants who are foreign nationals have been cheated by the government of Canada. The applicants are taking it as a very big scam.

I hope that the government of Canada will take a concrete step in finalizing all these files.

Regards

HOPE THIS MAIL WORKS IN OUR FAVOR !!! AMEN !

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Mail to Mr David Manicom from a delhi based Consultant

Dear Mr. Manicom,
I am writing this email on behalf of all the applicants who applied under the Ministerial Instructions -I and have applications pending at your office.
Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, announced on 28 November 2008 in Ottawa:
“We expect new federal skilled worker applicants, including those with arranged employment, to receive a decision within six to 12 months compared with up to six years under the old system,” said Minister Kenney. “All other economic class applications—including applicants chosen by Quebec, provincial nominees, the Canadian Experience Class, and live-in caregivers—will continue to be given priority.”
The applicants who submitted their application under Ministerial Instructions-I, in and after March 2010 at CIO Sydney and complete application at New Delhi office in and after May 2010 have not received medical instructions yet. It is already more than 12 months and your office has not processed these applications so far. It is expected by all the applicants that your office should process their files within the timeframe announced by the Hon. Minister.
The applicants who applied after 26 June 2010 under Ministerial Instructions-II have already received medicals instructions and visa whereas those who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I are still waiting to receive the next step of instructions from your office. This is very unfair to the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I. It is more than 12 months and they are still in dark about the status of their applications. All the applicants are impatient to know when these applications will be processed.
I request on behalf of all the applicants to process these applications within the timeframe as announced by the Minister.
I also request you to update your website to show accurate application processing timeframe.

Reply From Mr David Manicom

Dear Ms ___________
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.
* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.
* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.
Please advise your clients accordingly, thank you.

David Manicom
Minister and Immigration Program Manager
Area Director, South Asia
Canadian High Commission, New Delhi

Reply to Mr David Manicom

Dear Mr. Manicom,
Thanks for your update.
A wait for two years or more for the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I is very unfair. All these applicants applied keeping in mind that their application will be finalized in less than a year as per the statement made by the Immigration Minister of Canada. The government of Canada should have maintained the commitment made by them. If the department had already accepted the applications to meet their admission quota for 2010 and 2011 then they should have stopped accepting more applications instead of accepting all the applications and then dumping them. A policy decision to process the cases who applied under MI-II before those who applied under MI-I is unjust. When the department already has applications under MI-I waiting decision then it is totally unjustified to start the processing of applications under MI-II. The processing of immigration cases was always used to done on the basis of first-cum-first-served. Therefore, the applications under MI-I should have been finalized before the applications under MI-II.
When the Ministerial Instructions –I were announced the department stopped the processing of applications received prior to 27 February 2008. Those applicants are waiting for the last seven years but the government of Canada has taken no decision regarding the processing of these applications. Now, after the announcement of Ministerial Instructions – II, the government of Canada has decided to stop the processing of applications received under Ministerial Instructions –I. The applicants are anxious to know if the fate of their application will be similar to the fate of the applications received prior to 27 February 2008. The Ministerial Instructions – III will be announced on 1 July 2011. Does it mean that after 1 July 2011 your department will stop the processing of applications received under Ministerial Instructions – II?
The government of Canada has collected billons of dollars by accepting all the applications but has not made any concrete policy in processing these applications. The applicants who are foreign nationals have been cheated by the government of Canada. The applicants are taking it as a very big scam.
I hope that the government of Canada will take a concrete step in finalizing all these files.

Regards
XYZ Consultant

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
This is wonderful.....Please keep on updating us as events unfold.

Regards,

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
lakhvinder.kaur said:
This is ridiculous.
So we have to wait for two years to get the PR...i suggest if anyone qualify in new NOC list of 2011 should apply freshly rather than waiting in dark.
This may not be the best option. Many of us have been on the queue since 2007 and when CANADA annouced the Ministerial list of NOC 38, we quickly abandoned that of 2007 and applied under the new MI-II. With their promise of visa in less than 1year. We never knew Canada would change the goal post when the game started.

By July 2011 another MI list will be annouced and if we don't get our MR/PPR by then, we should then apply yet again in the new list?

I think the best is to follow this to a logical conclussion.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
tanytush said:

Dear Mr. Manicom,
I am writing this email on behalf of all the applicants who applied under the Ministerial Instructions -I and have applications pending at your office.
Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, announced on 28 November 2008 in Ottawa:
“We expect new federal skilled worker applicants, including those with arranged employment, to receive a decision within six to 12 months compared with up to six years under the old system,” said Minister Kenney. “All other economic class applications—including applicants chosen by Quebec, provincial nominees, the Canadian Experience Class, and live-in caregivers—will continue to be given priority.”
The applicants who submitted their application under Ministerial Instructions-I, in and after March 2010 at CIO Sydney and complete application at New Delhi office in and after May 2010 have not received medical instructions yet. It is already more than 12 months and your office has not processed these applications so far. It is expected by all the applicants that your office should process their files within the timeframe announced by the Hon. Minister.
The applicants who applied after 26 June 2010 under Ministerial Instructions-II have already received medicals instructions and visa whereas those who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I are still waiting to receive the next step of instructions from your office. This is very unfair to the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I. It is more than 12 months and they are still in dark about the status of their applications. All the applicants are impatient to know when these applications will be processed.
I request on behalf of all the applicants to process these applications within the timeframe as announced by the Minister.
I also request you to update your website to show accurate application processing timeframe.

Dear Ms ___________
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.
* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.
* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

David Manicom

Dear Mr. Manicom,
Thanks for your update.

Regards
XYZ Consultant

still waiting for screen shot............................

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
garbage

tanytush said:

Dear Mr. Manicom,

Dear Ms ___________

David Manicom

Dear Mr. Manicom,
Thanks for your update.

Regards
XYZ Consultant

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Following is closing part of my long mail to Buffalo which I sent last week:

It has been 18 months since my application was sent to CIO, NS and over 13 months since my full documents were received at Buffalo VO.

I appreciate the fact that new Ministerial Instructions (MI-2) were issued in June 2010, and CIC is overwhelmed with number of applications and has to manage the inventory to regulate admissions into Canada. The fact also remains that I met the requirement of Ministerial Instructions of February 2008 hence the request to process my case on the “First in and First out” principle.

I am sure above narration explains increase in my anxiety level due to long and uncertain processing time. I shall be really grateful if you would let me know the expected time frame to get medical instructions and to complete the PR process to make some knowledgeable decisions for my life.

Yours sincerely,

I just received their standard/generic answer:

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's tuesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that tuesday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something before chc nd closes for the weekend

all the best and good luck :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
tanytush said:
I mean this with respect, but when the new regulations came out MI-I - I didn't hear any of you Feb2008-June2010 guys say "Oh please, process all the pre-Feb-2008 applications before ours, because that would only be fair and just, we should wait for them to be fairly processed first".

No.

You were quite happy to jump the queue ahead of them when Canada introduced MI-I rules to allow them to respond faster to job market needs.

Now there is the new MI-II, it is the same benefit you guys got when MI-I came out. And doubtless when MI-III comes out on 1st July 2011, we may find some of the current MI-II applicants slipping back. It's just the way it is, as Canada constantly reviews its job market needs. Also remember that because there was no capping at that time, CIC received an insane number of applications (I believe they received over 100,000 in April and May 2010 alone). If they processed all those before the new MI-II, they would lose the benefit of being able to respond to the job market needs which is the very reason MI-II was brought out.

I appreciate it must be very frustrating - but if you are going to talk about "fair" and "just" then at least compare yourselves with those pre-Feb-2008 applicants who have been waiting 3,4,5,6,7 years before you start crying too much about how unfair it all is.

Wayne.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
After reading Wayne's submission, it made me think, IF the government has it in mind to put on the back burner, each MI as the next year's comes out, then WHY don't they have a 6 month period instead of a 12 month period in which to apply for that years MI? This way, they could possibly complete all applications in that year. They would be free to set new instructions, quotas, whatever, and there wouldn't be another backlog of applicants in limbo. Hmmm?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Pippin said:
After reading Wayne's submission, it made me think, IF the government has it in mind to put on the back burner, each MI as the next year's comes out, then WHY don't they have a 6 month period instead of a 12 month period in which to apply for that years MI? This way, they could possibly complete all applications in that year. They would be free to set new instructions, quotas, whatever, and there wouldn't be another backlog of applicants in limbo. Hmmm?
Would be a reasonable idea. And sorry if my previous post sounded a bit negative for MI-I applicants - I just wanted to add some realism to the debate! :)

The problem is that CIC should never have allowed an unlimited number of applications under MI-I. As I have said they received over 100,000 applications in April and May 2010 alone - that's five times the now YEARLY cap. During the full Feb2008-June2010 period, they received over 400,000 applications!

But, having made that mistake, their best course of action is to process the relatively small number of recent MI-II applicants, and then spend the remainder of each year clearing the backlog. This will enable them to meet current labour market demands whilst at the same time easing the backlog applicants into the system.

Wayne.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Would be a reasonable idea. And sorry if my previous post sounded a bit negative for MI-I applicants - I just wanted to add some realism to the debate! :)

The problem is that CIC should never have allowed an unlimited number of applications under MI-I. As I have said they received over 100,000 applications in April and May 2010 alone - that's five times the now YEARLY cap. During the full Feb2008-June2010 period, they received over 400,000 applications!

But, having made that mistake, their best course of action is to process the relatively small number of recent MI-II applicants, and then spend the remainder of each year clearing the backlog. This will enable them to meet current labour market demands whilst at the same time easing the backlog applicants into the system.

Wayne.

They do not even care about the applicants. Since they made written commitments or AORs about processing times, if they were not able to respect the time line, it is easy just to put on their website and explain about the changes of processing time. They keep telling lies that processing time is 6 months to 1 year. We are not children to be deceived all the times.

All i know is they needed just the application fees, to keep running their economy.

It is just my feeling.