+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of western ontario

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please i would like to know how well university of western ontario is ranked in canada. how easy is it for their graduates to get job in canada?

i have applied for masters in computer science and am awaiting their response.

thanks in anticipation

kml87

Feb 20, 2012
University of Ontario comes up into world top 100 universities. you can check time higher ranking which is a prestigious magazine of U.S.A

tiger007

Champion Member
canadaforsure said:
please i would like to know how well university of western ontario is ranked in canada. how easy is it for their graduates to get job in canada?

i have applied for masters in computer science and am awaiting their response.

thanks in anticipation
Hi,
Acco. to this website of world wide Universities and college rankings, http://www.webometrics.info/rank_by_country.asp?country=ca , University of Western Ontario is indeed a good Univ., is ranked 18th in Canada and 258th in entire world! :) Of-course, theses rankings are not perfect, but at-least you get the idea, that it's indeed a good Univ.

And as far as if their graduates get jobs or not.. I'm sure the good ones definitely get a job! ;) But, seriously we don't know and nobody can tell. Nobody is sure, in this current state of economy and what the future will hold!
However, What I can tell you is it all depends on YOU! If you are good enough, have the required skill sets the employers are looking for and can beat the rest of the competition.. be it CS or any other field.. YOU can get that job, and if you are not cut for the grill... then you ain't making it anywhere. You have to work hard, make your resume better and stand out in the crowd to get THAT job you desire! As simple as that.

Hope it clears your queries.

Best of luck
tiger007

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hi, I am studing at uwo... bro my advice, check out their courses first..if u think they make sense to you then and only then apply... As far as its ranking is concerned, its high because of the IVEY business school, school of medicine and their law school... other than that they entire university is simply avg...sure the campus s beautiful and so are the ppl here ;)

adee1

Feb 27, 2012
danishali said:
Hi, I am studing at uwo... bro my advice, check out their courses first..if u think they make sense to you then and only then apply... As far as its ranking is concerned, its high because of the IVEY business school, school of medicine and their law school... other than that they entire university is simply avg...sure the campus s beautiful and so are the ppl here ;)
Hi Danish

I have also applied for a research based Masters program in chemical engineering.I have also found a potential research supervisor who is agreed to supervise me.I apparently full fill the uni's pre course requirements.Could you please tell me after getting some positive response from the supervisor what should I believe about my admission chances also tell me about your course of study and experience with University of western Ontario.....will much appreciate your response