+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

universal banker

sara990

Dec 23, 2023
Hello I'm currently seeking assistance in identifying the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code for a "Universal Banker" role. As I'm sure many of you are well-versed in various industries and job classifications, I would greatly appreciate your input and insights on this matter.
here is the job description;
  • Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to senior managers as required.
  • Performs any required documentation after completed customer interactions to ensure customer’s requests are accurately processed.
  • Maintains current knowledge of investment markets, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
  • Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations where appropriate.
  • Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
  • Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
  • Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
  • Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
  • Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
  • Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I'm currently seeking assistance in identifying the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code for a "Universal Banker" role. As I'm sure many of you are well-versed in various industries and job classifications, I would greatly appreciate your input and insights on this matter.
here is the job description;
  • Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to senior managers as required.
  • Performs any required documentation after completed customer interactions to ensure customer’s requests are accurately processed.
  • Maintains current knowledge of investment markets, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
  • Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations where appropriate.
  • Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
  • Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
  • Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
  • Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
  • Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
  • Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Have you checked the database? Go on the database and use the search bar. Pick the NOC that matches your responsibilities.

sara990

Dec 23, 2023
hey there , i did however the majority of the roles rep sell or buy stock , mf ,bonds and i dont . I'm not allow to give advice im only allowed to guide clients on how to place trades and the only noc i found was TEER 4 and i dont think i could do it .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hey there , i did however the majority of the roles rep sell or buy stock , mf ,bonds and i dont . I'm not allow to give advice im only allowed to guide clients on how to place trades and the only noc i found was TEER 4 and i dont think i could do it .
So what NOC? Your responsibilities are not TEER 4. Come back with some NOCs and people may help you. They are not going to go on the database and do the searches for you.

sara990

Dec 23, 2023
i found noc 64400 but its teer4 and the majority of the responsibilties match however i only can apply for express entry if my noc fall under teer 1,2,3 but not 4 .
The universal banker role is a very complex role so thats why im trying to see if anyone have gone through this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i found noc 64400 but its teer4 and the majority of the responsibilties match however i only can apply for express entry if my noc fall under teer 1,2,3 but not 4 .
The universal banker role is a very complex role so thats why im trying to see if anyone have gone through this
So you didn’t search “banking” and get all the NOCs for banking. There is an “other” banking NOC.