+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
according to notes, you met requirements for R10 Compleatnes
CEC the Canadian experience class referred to in subsection 87.1(1) of the Regulations;
A 11.2. EE minimum required criteria : If the applicant’s total score is equal to or greater than the pass mark set by the Minister, and the applicant passes the A11.2 assessment (if the applicant applied under Express Entry on or after January 1, 2015), the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) will forward the entire application, including the result of their initial assessment against the selection criteria, to the office identified by the applicant for processing for a final decision.

according to this, you are still up for admisibility - securtiy and criminality part
Thanks yelena
So you saying i already passed my eligibility part , and any idea how long they take for security and criminality part to complete
Gabbana said:
Did you try to call CIC?
?

I did about my due dates thing but as usual no accurate replies from them.. Just a confused answers...

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Receive GCMS note:

Surprised they haven't done anything yet R10 still under review as they did not did anything after requesting RCMP which is due 11/23/15 on GCMS.

Criminality in progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started
Medical Passed
R10 review because RCMP sent and received.but some +ve comments like eca verified, not change from ITA to E-APR, FSW -77 Passed

and latest on Application I find,

Primary office change to CPC -ottwa on 10/03/15.
Secondary office CIO change on 10/03/15

Please let me now how this is GCMS works

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Thanks yelena
So you saying i already passed my eligibility part , and any idea how long they take for security and criminality part to complete ?

I did about my due dates thing but as usual no accurate replies from them.. Just a confused answers...
A 11.2 is eligibility review according to cic manual., so yes, you passed this part according to your notes.

positive elegibility review can be turned but they are required to send you fairness letter in this case where they have to worn you and ask for additional clarification.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
A 11.2 is eligibility review according to cic manual., so yes, you passed this part according to your notes.

positive elegibility review can be turned but they are required to send you fairness letter in this case where they have to worn you and ask for additional clarification.
So i can hope for positive respone at last .because they passed my eligibility in oct and its been 2 months now .....

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Receive GCMS note:

Surprised they haven't done anything yet R10 still under review as they did not did anything after requesting RCMP which is due 11/23/15 on GCMS.

Criminality in progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started
Medical Passed
R10 review because RCMP sent and received.but some +ve comments like eca verified, not change from ITA to E-APR, FSW -77 Passed

and latest on Application I find,

Primary office change to CPC -ottwa on 10/03/15.
Secondary office CIO change on 10/03/15

Please let me now how this is GCMS works
Go to notes section and see what office said about your application in notes and what is you due date according to your gcms notes,you can find it in first 2 pages

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Go to notes section and see what office said about your application in notes and what is you due date according to your gcms notes,you can find it in first 2 pages
the due date they mention is Dec 02,2015.

Eligibility :Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality:In progress
Medical:passed
Primary office: CPC Ottawa

Look like another 2 months waiting the way they are going for inland FSW.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Everyone,

I just received by GCMS notes(generated as of 2015-11-13), In the notes Section under work experience its written,

Review Type:program Assistant Application:XXXXXXXX
Work Experience: Case Type Assessment CEC 1)Position Title-NOC 2133 2015-04-Present COmpany:XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 5 month of experience
2)Position Title-NOC 2133 2014-03-2015-01 Company: XXXXX the duties listed in letter of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter of Reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC Selected. The letter of Reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DIDNOT Accumulate 12 month of work Experience.PA Accumulate 10 months of experience

everything else, education credentials, R10, medical seems to be met

Can some one please Elaborate the notes related to my Work Experience. I applied under PNP-CEC category. I think CEC requires 12 months of experience(non-continuous).I dont know but the notes are giving me an impression that officer is looking for 12 months of experience(continuous)

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi,

I have applied GCMS notes on Nov 16 and haven't received the notes yet.. Is there any way I can contact about the status?

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Oct 28.. Add info required and submitted Nov 5th..

Just received my GCMS note this morning. I ordered it on November 17th and the GCMS note sez Report generated Nov 20 (3 days later). The latest info I have is, my application is sent for R-10 review. Client Info/Education/Police Certificate Language test Has bEen verified against appropriate website authorized paid.

According to GCMS, last update made was On Nov 11 but I didn't receive ghost email tho

Peacefully waiting....

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi All,

PNP-CEC, AOR-24th AUG..

I have received my GCMS notes and need your help on assessing the report:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

In the Notes Section:
He said that eligibility is met: Satisfied with Job, Education & Job duties.RCMP and My Country's police certificate: NRT

Why did not he pass my Criminality and Eligibility if he has satisfied with the above details?

He did not touch my file after Oct 6th.

Most of my due dates are showing Next year July what does that mean?

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
alex.121 said:
hi- Do you receive GCMS notes in email ?
yes through e-mail.

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
I am sorry to Spam your Thread.

I just ordered GCMS notes; during filling the app they ask for supporting Docs (optional). I did not attach anything as it was for myself under the Privacy Act. (I'm inland App)

Did any of you attach anything (ID, Passport..etc)? For those who did not attach anything like myself, did you experience any difficulties or delays?

Thank you and Sorry again for posting non-related comment!

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
r1987 said:
I am sorry to Spam your Thread.

I just ordered GCMS notes; during filling the app they ask for supporting Docs (optional). I did not attach anything as it was for myself under the Privacy Act. (I'm inland App)

Did any of you attach anything (ID, Passport..etc)? For those who did not attach anything like myself, did you experience any difficulties or delays?

Thank you and Sorry again for posting non-related comment!
I'm an outland applicant. I don't know the difference if you're actually in Canada or not but based on my own experience, i only sent a signed CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST to a representative online

I got my gcms within 30 days from request date

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Gabbana said:
I'm an outland applicant. I don't know the difference if you're actually in Canada or not but based on my own experience, i only sent a signed CONSENT FOR AN ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUEST to a representative online

I got my gcms within 30 days from request date
Thanks Gabbana for addressing my concern. I hope an Inlander share His/her experience. I just don't want to wait 30 days only to be told that my submission didn't have the required support Documents :-\