+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared child

BellaSnow

Nov 24, 2017
Hi my brother landed in Canada and didn’t declare his child in our mom’s application in the airport the immigration asked him if their would be dependent that will come in Canada in the future. And he told the officer about his child . The officer said he will deport my brother due to misrepresentation but luckily after some explanation the officer allowed my brother to enter Canada as pr. The officer said they will send us a letter for another interview regarding undeclared child but until now we didn’t receive any mail. We arrived December 2017.

Question
1. How to check if the immigration declared or write something to our paper about my brother’s child?
2. My brother is planning to apply his gf and child for tourist visa . Is he going to have problem if the family write up in the tourist visa application that he is the sponsor(because he didn’t declare that he has a child and now sponsoring for tourist visa)?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi my brother landed in Canada and didn’t declare his child in our mom’s application in the airport the immigration asked him if their would be dependent that will come in Canada in the future. And he told the officer about his child . The officer said he will deport my brother due to misrepresentation but luckily after some explanation the officer allowed my brother to enter Canada as pr. The officer said they will send us a letter for another interview regarding undeclared child but until now we didn’t receive any mail. We arrived December 2017.

Question
1. How to check if the immigration declared or write something to our paper about my brother’s child?
2. My brother is planning to apply his gf and child for tourist visa . Is he going to have problem if the family write up in the tourist visa application that he is the sponsor(because he didn’t declare that he has a child and now sponsoring for tourist visa)?
1. There is no way to check this.
2. There should be no problem applying for the TRV. Note that to be approved, his gf will need to show strong ties to her home country to prove she has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. It would be better if she sponsors the trip herself rather than relaying on your brother. Relying on your brother will weaken her application.

BellaSnow

Nov 24, 2017
1. There is no way to check this.
2. There should be no problem applying for the TRV. Note that to be approved, his gf will need to show strong ties to her home country to prove she has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. It would be better if she sponsors the trip herself rather than relaying on your brother. Relying on your brother will weaken her application.
And with undeclared child there is no way for him to get the child right?the only way for them to visit my brother is apply for trv