+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to sign forms.

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
hey guys, is it true its not necessary to sign forms? I have a imm5669 and imm5406 that i am unable to sign at all !! Any help would be appreciated

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Thanks man this is valuable information! I guess i'll print the forms, do the signatures and then scan and upload? that will be the best course of action right?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Thanks man this is valuable information! I guess i'll print the forms, do the signatures and then scan and upload? that will be the best course of action right?
Well, this seems to be the approach with least risk...
Besides, for Form IMM5669, it solves you the problem of entering your name in your native language - as you can fill it by hand! :D
From what I've seen so far, there appear to be two versions of the forms available online. The one with the suffix of 'e' is likely meant to be filled and directly submitted online, while the other one (without the suffix) is meant to be printed, signed and scanned. Also, in some cases the ADR instructions explicitly ask for 'signed' forms to be submitted...So you can determine the way forward that suits you best!

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Haha agreed, thank you so much man <3
I was able to translate all the names into my native language, and now thanks to you the problem of signature is also solved!

Last edited:

drewg2009

Sep 26, 2023
To fill schedule A, imm5406 for me and my spouse and imm5569, they are filled but only signature space is unfillable
yes I am having the same issue. I was told to reupload a new IMM5406 but it won't let me sign the field. Not sure if I am ablet to print it off and sign it because some people are saying they don't accept wet signatures.