+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ukraine Sponsorships UNITE!!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
MY WIFE IS PREGNANT,WHAT CAN I DO TO HASTEN UP MY PR
Pls can anybody advise me on what to do.My wife came to visit me here in Ukraine,but on getting to Canada she discovered she is pregnant.This has really put me into a lot of thinking because she has been lodging series of complain about her health status.Nobody is there with her,combining the pregnancy,school stuff and work together is gonna be difficult somehow.What can I do because my file was transfered on 17th June and arrived at Kiev on 6th July,2013,still E-cas say application received.We need your advice please!!!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Long time everybody!
I hope things are fine with us...Who knows what has been happening recently in Kiev should plz update us....God will see us through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
WHAT IS HAPPENING,NO NEWS AT ALL???????
I dont know what is happening with VO in Ukraine...Everything is so quiet! No news at all!!Thinking maybe I am the only one left here.

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I haven't been posting here... in a while... anyways, I am now approved to be a sponsor and my husband's papers have been forwarded to Kiev. So... what is it... 13 months now?

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
spaceraceone,
When were u approved and have u contacted the VO in Kiev to know if they have received your husband's documents?Yea,Its now 13months but according to this spread sheet some people got their visa btw 6-9months.
You can check this:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoX6mUVoEWDCdEw4SGdWa3FJTTVoUzBMbHRlanFnakE&hl=en_GB#gid=0...
Goodluck!!!

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
MANOFGOD said:
spaceraceone,
When were u approved and have u contacted the VO in Kiev to know if they have received your husband's documents?Yea,Its now 13months but according to this spread sheet some people got their visa btw 6-9months.
You can check this:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoX6mUVoEWDCdEw4SGdWa3FJTTVoUzBMbHRlanFnakE&hl=en_GB#gid=0...
Goodluck!!!
Well, on Nov 7th I got an email saying you are approved and the application has been forwarded. I now can see myself in the system online, so far just two items : application received and decision made.

I didn't try contacting Kiev - should I? And via email or try calling them?

Thanks

How's your application? Any progress?

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
spaceraceone said:
Well, on Nov 7th I got an email saying you are approved and the application has been forwarded. I now can see myself in the system online, so far just two items : application received and decision made.

I didn't try contacting Kiev - should I? And via email or try calling them?

Thanks

How's your application? Any progress?
Contact them through email.They will reply you within a week,i guess.Thanks.My application is going on.Still waiting for them to request for my police report.My file got to kiev and was acknowledged since 6th of July.I just got my GCMS notes 2DAYS ago.Expecting from them very soon!!!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
INTERVIEWS WITH VO IN UKRAINE!!!
plz if you have ever had interview with VO in Ukraine,your experience is highly needed and appreciated!!!Could you share with us your experience? Thanks.

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
MANOFGOD said:
INTERVIEWS WITH VO IN UKRAINE!!!
plz if you have ever had interview with VO in Ukraine,your experience is highly needed and appreciated!!!Could you share with us your experience? Thanks.
How did you guys do?

Sunshinejuli

Jan 31, 2012
Hello there, just wondering if there is anyone going thru Kiev VO? Found this topic and the last reply is dated March 2014, decided to reopen it, we'll see how it goes?!?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Sunshinejuli said:
Hello there, just wondering if there is anyone going thru Kiev VO? Found this topic and the last reply is dated March 2014, decided to reopen it, we'll see how it goes?!?
Any updates on your application? If so, can you update the 2015 timeline? Hoping for good news :)

C.