+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK degree holder need IELTS for admission in canada

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
Hi guys
I need some info about IELTS
I have done my master degree in Mechanical engineering from uk and have been doing a job for more than a year.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission and study permit, is there any requirement of canadian embassy?

Thanks

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
As far as I know you dont need IELTS to get admission as you've successfully done your MS from an english speaking country, but it would be better to present it to embassy.

kour

Apr 17, 2014
yes u still need to do it...
it myt get waved off for getting the offer letter as u have degree from uk...but when u have to apply for visa in embassy then u got provide ur ielts result...
and I guess u myt b takin up a PG diploma...ryt?
I did my bachelors my uk aswl... and I am applying for student for Canada now...that's y I know....
and yeah u must know tht we dnt ever need ielts or ny other English test if we want to go back to uk...but for Canada yes u have to do it...
I am in d same situation that's y I know...
hope it helps u :)

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
yes
i select graduate certificate in manufacturing management. How you get IELTS info, if college accept the application than why we have to provide IELTS to embassy for visa?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to provide the VO with the EPT certificate unless they specifically instruct you to do so in a request for additional documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
thanks for your information.
so do i submit my study visa application without IELTS, because college already accept my application without IELTS exam, because I already hold master degree from UK.?

Gumby749

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
New Brunswick
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
Zawar said:
Hi guys
I need some info about IELTS
I have done my master degree in Mechanical engineering from uk and have been doing a job for more than a year.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission and study permit, is there any requirement of canadian embassy?

Thanks
Not helpful to you, but just a story - I had to do a TOEFL test as student in the US a few years ago, even though English is my first and only language, and I had already done 3 university degrees in English in Canada and the UK. I was told, ALL foreign students need to do it. :mad:

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zawar said:
thanks for your information.
so do i submit my study visa application without IELTS, because college already accept my application without IELTS exam, because I already hold master degree from UK.?
Yes, proceed without IELTS certificate submission. And good luck.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
yes u still need to do it...
it myt get waved off for getting the offer letter as u have degree from uk...but when u have to apply for visa in embassy then u got provide ur ielts result...
and I guess u myt b takin up a PG diploma...ryt?
I did my bachelors my uk aswl... and I am applying for student for Canada now...that's y I know....
and yeah u must know tht we dnt ever need ielts or ny other English test if we want to go back to uk...but for Canada yes u have to do it...
I am in d same situation that's y I know...
hope it helps u :)
I don't think he needs that, I also holds masters and I did not have ILTS but I got study visa

Kaurr

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys
I have done my master degree in MSc International Business Management from uk in 2016.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission.Your advice will be apreciated.

Thanks

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys
I have done my master degree in MSc International Business Management from uk in 2016.
I am planning to move canada for further studies, do I still needs IELTS to get admission.Your advice will be apreciated.

Thanks
Noo you dont need IELTS.

I have also completed my bachelors from Uk and applied from london. Waiting for their answer
Where did you apply from?

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
I am in India.Actually i want to go back UK for my second master but university want strong SOP .They rejected my sop once .I sent them again and waiting for their reply but they r making excuses and wasting my time by replying me late. I think it's really hard to go back UK for second master , What u think? I have no other choice so i m trying for Canada.
Theres no point studying in the so called GREAT Britain

Reactions: dreamy2536

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Noo you dont need IELTS.

I have also completed my bachelors from Uk and applied from london. Waiting for their answer
Where did you apply from?
Hi
I have completed my Masters in uk too i want to apply for canada study permit could you please tell me did you recieved your decision or still waiting.