UK degree holder need IELTS for admission in canada

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
My case is same, I got LOA without Ielts, I done MBA form Cardiff
Ok i have done Masters here too Msc IT. Can you please tell me which nationality you are from. And which course did you choose for studies in canada

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
I don't think he needs that, I also holds masters and I did not have ILTS but I got study visa
Hi i want to ask you did you do you masters from UK as well and can you please tell me when did you applied for Canada study permit. I am in the same Situation i have completed Masters from UK too and i want to apply for canada study permit and i am not sure if i need IELTS or not. And can you please help with choosing a course.

Thank you

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Noo you dont need IELTS.

I have also completed my bachelors from Uk and applied from london. Waiting for their answer
Where did you apply from?
Hi did you get any decision from the embassy yet because i want to apply as well i am not sure if i have to do ielts or not i hold a masters degree from UK too

vjxxvj

Aug 17, 2017
IELTS is not needed if you have a Masters from UK.
You fulfill both the requirement of the University and the Visa Office
Good luck!

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
IELTS is not needed if you have a Masters from UK.
You fulfill both the requirement of the University and the Visa Office
Good luck!
Hi Brother Thanks for your reply. I did contact the Universities in canada they said u dont need Ielts but i have contacted some consultants and they said you do need A IELTS its for all indian students. I am so confused

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hi i want to ask you did you do you masters from UK as well and can you please tell me when did you applied for Canada study permit. I am in the same Situation i have completed Masters from UK too and i want to apply for canada study permit and i am not sure if i need IELTS or not. And can you please help with choosing a course.

Thank you
I don't know the kind of program you will like to further. What was your previous study? I mean what program did you do at U.K.?

vjxxvj

Aug 17, 2017
I did Msc IT from UK
For MSc IT from UK, you do not need IELTS
Consultants are basically brain-less fellows. Most hire fresh candidates and train them as staffs. Some staffs don't even know the rules properly. Consultants are not right always. I have previously applied for Canadian Study Permit without IELTS because I had UK Masters degree.
If you can't help your anxiety, you can take IELTS and easily score 7.5 or 8
Depends on how you feel. If you don't want to take risk, then just do it. But you are good to go without IELTS. But clearly mention this in your SOP during visa application

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
For MSc IT from UK, you do not need IELTS
Consultants are basically brain-less fellows. Most hire fresh candidates and train them as staffs. Some staffs don't even know the rules properly. Consultants are not right always. I have previously applied for Canadian Study Permit without IELTS because I had UK Masters degree.
If you can't help your anxiety, you can take IELTS and easily score 7.5 or 8
Depends on how you feel. If you don't want to take risk, then just do it. But you are good to go without IELTS. But clearly mention this in your SOP during visa application
Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me which country you applied from. I have contacted few universities and they said they will give me LOA without Ielts but i dunno if There is any embassy requirement for Ielts or not. There is one file on CIC website which is about Visa office instruction for my country origin india New delhi. The file name is IMM5818 In this file they have explained which documents you must submit to CIC when you apply. And there is coloumn The following documents are Strongly recommend. Which are LOA,Passport,photograph and etc. And aslo they have one written line in the same coloumn it says The result taken with in Last 24 Months to demonstrate ability in the language of Proposed study. So here i have a Doubt is this A Embassy Requiremet as well. The link for IMM5818 Below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=IN#applications