+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI in Express Entry profile WITHOUT ITA

eprpalmeida

May 7, 2020
Hi, everyone,

I am currently waiting in Express Entry pool as an eligible FSW with CRS score of 482. This granted me a Unique Client Identifier number to me and my wife (she's on my Express Entry application). We haven't been invited to apply yet.

However, she got admitted to George Brown College recently and we're applying for her Study Permit and for my Open Work Permit. Some forms required in these applications has a space to fill the UCI number, but I don't know if it's correct to insert the Express Entry profile UCI. In her Letter of Explanation, she states that we have a valid EE profile and our UCIs.

Do you guys know anything related to that? Should we leave it blank or should we fill with EE's UCI?

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hi, everyone,

I am currently waiting in Express Entry pool as an eligible FSW with CRS score of 482. This granted me a Unique Client Identifier number to me and my wife (she's on my Express Entry application). We haven't been invited to apply yet.

However, she got admitted to George Brown College recently and we're applying for her Study Permit and for my Open Work Permit. Some forms required in these applications has a space to fill the UCI number, but I don't know if it's correct to insert the Express Entry profile UCI. In her Letter of Explanation, she states that we have a valid EE profile and our UCIs.

Do you guys know anything related to that? Should we leave it blank or should we fill with EE's UCI?
Hello,

Your UCI number usually stays the same, so it's okay to use the UCI number on your EE profile.