+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Licence..

Swrabh

Oct 9, 2020
I am here on visit visa and planning to stay longer, i forgot to bring my "Driving experience certificate" from Abudhabi, what is way out to get that certificate and replace my UAE driving to Ontario one.
I have 15+ years experience in UAE driving.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I am here on visit visa and planning to stay longer, i forgot to bring my "Driving experience certificate" from Abudhabi, what is way out to get that certificate and replace my UAE driving to Ontario one.
You can't just replace I guess You need to take classes and road test.

Owaisameer

May 28, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Hi Swrabh,

I immigrated from UAE also, i went to UAE embassy in Ontario and got the experience certificate which i showed to registry and they allowed me to appear for Advance road test directly.

Hope this helps.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Swrabh,

I immigrated from UAE also, i went to UAE embassy in Ontario and got the experience certificate which i showed to registry and they allowed me to appear for Advance road test directly.

Hope this helps.
He is on a visitor visa. He isn’t immigrating.

mhdsuhail

Apr 18, 2022
Hi Swrabh,

Hope this helps.
Hi,
Is there a way I can do it through their online attestation services ?. Ottawa is quite far from my place hence travelling there just for this is quite a task.

Engr Moin

Jul 24, 2023
I want to apply for a driving license in Canada and I have a valid driving license of UAE. I know that DL Extract is required from MOI. So,

1) DL Extract (I got it from Ministry of Interior)
Q) Is it necessary to get Ministry of Foreign Affairs - UAE stamp or attestation on my Driving License extract -UAE or would it be fine if I only have DL Extract without MOFA stamp.

Can you reply me?