+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
My question to ask if I provide again what you said then there will other reasons to be refused by VO. I have read many posts whose has shown strong ties they got refused too.. specially from ISB visa center..
i don't think it is like that i guess you need to apply online and upload all proper documents scan original property deeds and other documents and try but this time must attach invitation letter pr and passport copies who is inviting and all other relevant documents it is all about luck and paper they can see in simple for strong ties you must need to show properties savings family in pakistan and in canada then i am sure she will get it. good luck again. but sending back in 20 days is like they just saw the application and refused and returned may be some other issues too like traveling history etc?

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
i don't think it is like that i guess you need to apply online and upload all proper documents scan original property deeds and other documents and try but this time must attach invitation letter pr and passport copies who is inviting and all other relevant documents it is all about luck and paper they can see in simple for strong ties you must need to show properties savings family in pakistan and in canada then i am sure she will get it. good luck again. but sending back in 20 days is like they just saw the application and refused and returned may be some other issues too like traveling history etc?
You are right and thanks for your response. When I can reapply again

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Depends on her circumstances. Does she have other kids in homeland? Did she travel abroad before( in developed countries)? Does she work? For how long did she want to visit with you?
Yeah she does..we also did send family details to Emmbassy showing family ties at back home. She requested for 2 months .with bank statement of $5500. But our side we just attached NOA as said by a lawyer who has written a affidavit for us. I realize that lawyer will not tell you the entire information if you don't pay them ...its true.. but I am thank you for your response and a specially thankful , appreciate to a member of this discussion forum of Bryanna. Who is a very helpful, down to earth and a very responsive person.

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Depends on her circumstances. Does she have other kids in homeland? Did she travel abroad before( in developed countries)? Does she work? For how long did she want to visit with you?
She used to go mosqat oman when her husband used to work over there..thatz is a quite a long time ago..she submitted photo copies of those passports too.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Yeah she does..we also did send family details to Emmbassy showing family ties at back home. She requested for 2 months .with bank statement of $5500. But our side we just attached NOA as said by a lawyer who has written a affidavit for us. I realize that lawyer will not tell you the entire information if you don't pay them ...its true.. but I am thank you for your response and a specially thankful , appreciate to a member of this discussion forum of Bryanna. Who is a very helpful, down to earth and a very responsive person.
Hi,

You applied for visitor or it was supervisa?

Thanks