+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
I have applied for TRV Visa and was refused three times. My spouse just got a job but kind of confused what application to do now.please anyone with a useful info help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Depending on the skill level of the job your spouse has, you may qualify to apply for an open work permit. However since you already have three TRV refusals, it's quite likely the OWP will be refused as well. To be approved, you need to overcome the reasons for refusal.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
the reasons for refusing my visa was travel history, purpose of visit, immigration status and employment situation , no family in Canada and country of resident.
but all are not true cos i've traveled to different countries even Canada in the past and never stayed beyond the time, im in good immigration standing in my country of resident ,also i have a permanent job. n my wife n child are in Canada so I dont know what else to convince them about plz help

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
gimmyle said:
I have applied for TRV Visa and was refused three times. My spouse just got a job but kind of confused what application to do now.please anyone with a useful info help

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hi i will like to know if the TRV refused three times can affect me from applying for PR under MNP

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Proving you will leave Canada before expiry of a temporary visa is not required when applying as a permanent resident.....unless you are trying to get a temporary work permit before your PR is approved. Then your previous history of refusals might be an issue. It may depend on the reasons for refusal too. If they were for medical inadmiss or security reasons you would have extra work ahead.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks Pippin, the reason for refusal was 1, immigration status,2. employment status,3. travel history, 4.purpose of visit, 5. family ties in canada. can it be an issues?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but I don't know why any of those issues would prohibit you from getting PR as long as you qualify. You either have the points or sponsorship or you don't. And as long as your medical and security checks pass, there is no discretion on the part of the VO to determine whether you will return home. Good luck.

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam -o- Alaikum everyone out thr,,, I need a bit help from you guyz I need guidance my father visit visa . My sister is a residence of canada and would like o call my father on visit visa to Canada.I applied his visa 2 times and got refusal both times.... 1st time I applied on 28th jan 2013 and reasons was He is not satisfied That he have sufficent funds and income or asset to maintain and effect departure to Canada.. we showed 9lacs in acount and showed small business which is runned by us ...a saloon... secondly I applied for my father on 11 february and still got refusal showing reason travel history and family ties in your country and in canada although I show proof of my sisiter citizenship she even show 10000 in her account birth certiifcate if her children and job letter tax return from her husband too... and also show 11lacs inour joined account .. now I again want to apply for my father as he'll be alone how much statemnt and doc. should I provide as after the both refusal we went on Umrah in april.. please let me know the doc. I should arrange so that we can get visa...thanks hoping for positive reply....thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
It is your Father who must have strong ties to home, not you to Canada. If he has no family members at home that would be a Problem. What about assets like property and a job?

vince2226

Feb 19, 2014
hi..

i have a question regarding my TRV refused, and they sent me this reasons,

=You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

*Your travel history
*Your current employment situation
*Your personal assets and financial status

=I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

-You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.

It's my first time to apply and they did refused my application. and now i just want to know regarding the personal assets, it is possible to use my Deed of Donation? it is my parent ties (land and vehicle). herein they referred me to as the DONEE. and it was approved by the law office and Atty.
and this i want to use as my proof of my assets its named to me.

now about my financial status, i guess i have enough funds of my length of my stay, about CAD 4,000. for 3 months to visit my friend, who is the one who invited me.

and the about my travel history, i did not yet have a travel. it is my first time to travel for now, and i had now my itinerary. i want to reapply agian as soon as possible.

please let me know the doc. I should arrange so that i can get visa...thanks hoping for positive reply....thanks

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
I am applying for my trv to visit my husband in Canada. My spousal immigration is still under process. To show my funds in Pakistan,I am showing a joint account owned by me and my mother. This account has a handsome sum of money.

My question is : is it ok to show this account or should I show an account which is owned solely by me? The reason I want to show the joint account is cz it has a good amount of money