+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Refused, Need guidance

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Hello,
I applied 12 days TRV in mid of April and refused in the end of April.
My Docs: 5 Months Pay Slips, HR Letter, Allotted annual Leaves, 5 Months statement of well enough amount, My Property docs, Educational Docs, Currently Uni Card and Letter, Host's PR Card and Docs..
Refusal Reason: Only one (Not satisfied that you will leave Canada after the end of your visit)
Now wanna know .. what should i do ??
Should i apply again ?? if yes, so When ?? should i take break or not ??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I applied 12 days TRV in mid of April and refused in the end of April.
My Docs: 5 Months Pay Slips, HR Letter, Allotted annual Leaves, 5 Months statement of well enough amount, My Property docs, Educational Docs, Currently Uni Card and Letter, Host's PR Card and Docs..
Refusal Reason: Only one (Not satisfied that you will leave Canada after the end of your visit)
Now wanna know .. what should i do ??
Should i apply again ?? if yes, so When ?? should i take break or not ??
Order GCMS notes as that is a generic reason that can mean many things (ties, funds etc.) Are you single? How old? So you are working and attending university?

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Order GCMS notes as that is a generic reason that can mean many things (ties, funds etc.) Are you single? How old? So you are working and attending university?
Single, Fund are much sufficient, age 30 , Salaried person and Student both..
shown property docs, proof of on going University course, job proof .. etc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Single, Fund are much sufficient, age 30 , Salaried person and Student both..
shown property docs, proof of on going University course, job proof .. etc
So order notes. Getting an approved TRV for single people is difficult as you cannot show family ties to return. If you have any family in Canada, it is even more challenging.

Reactions: MeaZaid