NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi to all,

My mother applied for a TRV in the last week of Feb and it was rejected in the first week of march .
Applied for the first time - online application

Reasons were three :
1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
3) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Documents furnished & brief :
#Travel history - Dubai and Oman but her trips to Dubai are very frequent
# she was a resident in Dubai for 2 yrs & exited last year before which she traveled many time to stay with me post my fathers demise
# Invitation from her cousins (aunts son) , his PR card & his passport . He had mentioned that , my mother will stay with him and he will take care of her expenses there. We didnt affix his salary slip neither his bank statement
# purpose of travel - to spend time with her cousin , met her uncle , friends and sighseeing
# She mentioned 4 months
# She DIDNT support with any flight ticket
# She showed a 6 Bank statement with CAD 33,000
# She dosent have any tax retuns neither a source of income .
# I have a house on my name & the sale deed mentions my name and says her name as S/O

Can you please advice....
# If we reapply , what more do you suggest we support it with
# I have got my COPR last week and will heading to canada to find a job . Do u advice I land get my PR card and then invite her
#If so wont IRCC feel this application that was rejected as not genuine.

I am the only child for her , no siblings and post my fathers demise its been tough.
I would like her to come visit me or in an ideal situation travel together if she gets her visa.
Please note she wants to come back to India and stay here.
I dont want a situation where she will be never granted a visa to come see me in Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Four months is far too long a visit. Also, the fact she applied just as you obtained PR makes IRCC concerned that she has plans on remaining in Canada long term. It would be best that she not reapply immediately. You should wait until you have moved to Canada and lived here for several months before she reapplies. When she reapplies, she should request a 2-3 week visit.

Reactions: yeskayk

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi to all,

My mother applied for a TRV in the last week of Feb and it was rejected in the first week of march .
Applied for the first time - online application

Reasons were three :
1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
3) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Documents furnished & brief :
#Travel history - Dubai and Oman but her trips to Dubai are very frequent
# she was a resident in Dubai for 2 yrs & exited last year before which she traveled many time to stay with me post my fathers demise
# Invitation from her cousins (aunts son) , his PR card & his passport . He had mentioned that , my mother will stay with him and he will take care of her expenses there. We didnt affix his salary slip neither his bank statement
# purpose of travel - to spend time with her cousin , met her uncle , friends and sighseeing
# She mentioned 4 months
# She DIDNT support with any flight ticket
# She showed a 6 Bank statement with CAD 33,000
# She dosent have any tax retuns neither a source of income .
# I have a house on my name & the sale deed mentions my name and says her name as S/O

Can you please advice....
# If we reapply , what more do you suggest we support it with
# I have got my COPR last week and will heading to canada to find a job . Do u advice I land get my PR card and then invite her
#If so wont IRCC feel this application that was rejected as not genuine.

I am the only child for her , no siblings and post my fathers demise its been tough.
I would like her to come visit me or in an ideal situation travel together if she gets her visa.
Please note she wants to come back to India and stay here.
I dont want a situation where she will be never granted a visa to come see me in Canada
1. Don't book tickets for visa applications. Tickets do not guarantee approvals.

2. As she does not have any source of income, her bank balance of CAD 33,000 indicates it was transferred by you = She is financially dependent on you = She does not have financial reasons to return to India. Also, without tax returns, this bank balance does not seem legit.

3. Your property ownership cannot be included as a reason for her to return to India. She does not own it.

4. Dubai and Oman are not travel history. More importantly, she had long-stays in Dubai.

IMO, the best solution would be to apply when you have stable employment in Canada and meet LICO requirements to host your mom on a super visa

Reactions: scylla

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
1. Don't book tickets for visa applications. Tickets do not guarantee approvals.

2. As she does not have any source of income, her bank balance of CAD 33,000 indicates it was transferred by you = She is financially dependent on you = She does not have financial reasons to return to India. Also, without tax returns, this bank balance does not seem legit.

3. Your property ownership cannot be included as a reason for her to return to India. She does not own it.

4. Dubai and Oman are not travel history. More importantly, she had long-stays in Dubai.

IMO, the best solution would be to apply when you have stable employment in Canada and meet LICO requirements to host your mom on a super visa

Hello Bryanna,

Sure will make note

The money she has gained is from my fathers insurances post his demise & from me.
She is a home maker and has no source of income but I can ensure she files for returns(zero returns)

We have a land in my fathers name & as he is no more , I am planning to convert this to my mothers name & support this in her next application.

I am not sure how to deal with this. She has traveled to malaysia post her visa rejection.

IMO, the best solution would be to apply when you have stable employment in Canada and meet LICO requirements to host your mom on a super visa[/QUOTE]

As I have got my COPR , I plan to head to Canada in May & join a job .

I will be able to produce the below docs in addition to what was furnished last time.
1) My PR card
2) My salary slip
3)My experience letter from my company
4) My financials in Canada - bank statements
5) My tax returns.
6)My mothers property ( which we will get it converted)
7) Her tax returns
8) This time mention 2 weeks stay and not 4 months
9) Book a ticket ( which u say in not required)

Can u suggest if this will strengthen the application and can we reapply for a TRV or apply for a super visa.

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hello Bryanna,

Sure will make note

The money she has gained is from my fathers insurances post his demise & from me.
She is a home maker and has no source of income but I can ensure she files for returns(zero returns)

We have a land in my fathers name & as he is no more , I am planning to convert this to my mothers name & support this in her next application.

I am not sure how to deal with this. She has traveled to malaysia post her visa rejection.

As I have got my COPR , I plan to head to Canada in May & join a job .

I will be able to produce the below docs in addition to what was furnished last time.
1) My PR card
2) My salary slip
3)My experience letter from my company
4) My financials in Canada - bank statements
5) My tax returns.
6)My mothers property ( which we will get it converted)
7) Her tax returns
8) This time mention 2 weeks stay and not 4 months
9) Book a ticket ( which u say in not required)

Can u suggest if this will strengthen the application and can we reapply for a TRV or apply for a super visa.[/QUOTE]
@Bryanna - Please do advice. Thanks.!