+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv refusd for my 5 year old kid

jetoquebec

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
what's wrong with the cic guys? i applied for a trv for my kid thru online but it was refusd but then the letter from them is a blank document meaning no particular reason was tickd by the officer from the many items listed in their forms! so whats the reason of rejection now?? even the form did not have the application number or any detail at all. how will I know the reason of rejection guys? thanks. I have a trv and want to bring my child with me but this.... thanks for any inputs

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Sorry to hear that your 5 year old child was refused.

You can send a CSE requesting them to let you know the reason for refusal because you have received a blank refusal letter. What was the duration of your child's visit?

Cheers

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jetoquebec said:
what's wrong with the cic guys? i applied for a trv for my kid thru online but it was refusd but then the letter from them is a blank document meaning no particular reason was tickd by the officer from the many items listed in their forms! so whats the reason of rejection now?? even the form did not have the application number or any detail at all. how will I know the reason of rejection guys? thanks. I have a trv and want to bring my child with me but this.... thanks for any inputs
CIC thinks you have plans to remain in Canada long term - which based on your earlier posts is correct.

Based on your earlier posts, you already have a visitor visa and were planning on coming to Canada soon to try to find a live-in caregiver job and remain in Canada long term.

So my guess is that CIC was willing to grant you a visitor visa because your child was staying behind (i.e. your child staying behind was a tie to your home country that allowed your TRV to be approved). Once you tried to get a TRV for your child as well, CIC began to suspect that you had other plans and refused your child's TRV.

jetoquebec

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
thanks for the inputs. lol that caregiver thing was not for me actually, that was for someone I know. I was asking informations for him. i am not connected with any employer at this moment or any employer employee relationships. i am just a plain visitor. thanks bryanna too. will wait if the document sent will be updatd soon.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jetoquebec said:
thanks for the inputs. lol that caregiver thing was not for me actually, that was for someone I know. I was asking informations for him. i am not connected with any employer at this moment or any employer employee relationships. i am just a plain visitor. thanks bryanna too. will wait if the document sent will be updatd soon.
Even without the live-in caregiver bit, I still think you probably have the same issue.

When you applied for your own TRV - you didn't include your child and the fact you were planning on leaving your child at home most likely helped you to get your TRV approved (obviously your child would be a very strong tie to your home country). Now that you are trying to bring your child as well - that changes things.