+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
1:- I have attached my property documents in home country to show strong ties to my home country
2:- I am living outside my home country and my in laws are living in this country since 1978 and my wife born here, I attached her birth certificate to show strong ties to country of residence

3:- I have explained why I was unable to travel from last two years due to works nature and tight schedule to finish the project , before I travelled to USA two times and even I got visa for UK with multiple entries but again as said can’t travel due to tight work schedule

I can understand that maybe travel history is valid point but strong ties to country of residence and home country should not be .... meaning he didn’t not look at my submitted documents .... also I have attached my rented apartment documents along with posted dated Cheque copy .... in addition, I also attached my son school letter that he is studying here in country of residence.
In review of above , what are your thoughts?
You got decision within 3 days..from where u applied? You can send reconsideration request through webform and following is the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Aisha9

Mar 13, 2020
Hello experts,i got refusal yesterday with these reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and

in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Applied online:5th feb
Biometrics:17th feb
Bvl:10th march
Refusal:12th march
I submitted all the necessary i dont understand the reason for denial.
I submitted
Employment letter,confirmation of employment,intro from office,payslips,bank statements,office IDcard,invitation from my friend(PR holder) stating i will be stayig wih her ,marriage certificate,consent letter by my husband,travel history(UK,US,dubai,china,france,italy,saudi arabia,turkey),flight itinerary and detailed itinerary with amount allocated for the activities.My son (US citizen) will be going with me.
Gurus in the house help me check this!

Aisha9

Mar 13, 2020
invitation from friends do not work in reality. what country did u apply from? if you had left your son and had applied with your husband might have improved chances. you need to show immoveable property like house ,land etc. order GCMS notes ( your friend in Canada can do it will cost her only $5 and will take 30 days to get them) and find out the actual reason. visa officers just print generic refusal letters for every application.
I applied from nigeria..my son is 23 months old that is why i will be going with him and my husband didnt apply as he wont be available to travel and i thought that will be my tie back home with my siblings,parents and full time job.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
How I will order GCMS notes as I don’t have any close friend or relative living in Canada?
I have received an email noting that “Application status has changes “ but once I logged in , still showing the same status as yesterday and also date is 12th March. I think it’s ghost email and Auto system generated because when I applied for reconsideration yesterday it was stated that they will respond in 28days.
Experts your opinion, please.

Last edited:

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't waste time, they wont reply to each and every one, if someone is lucky and if they see their is an error then maybe they will reconsider,
I reapplied today with reconsideration letter with some additional documents , because I believe officer refused it for no reason..
hope ill get positive response this time , this is my 3rd application, if they refused me this time, this will be my last try...

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont give up so easily on your dreams.
its not giving up, more then this documents and proofs what else can I give ! already proved I cant be illegal immigrant, I have very clear travel history,
good position etc , at least I know my situation so clearly , but having a brother in Canada is a problem, that's what I observed, when you have a family member to visit that will be negative point in the application, anyway I applied again with better explanation hope get positive response..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ties to canada is very important and also to your country of residence. Its good u have a brother there , did u attach his invitation? Showing a property in home country balances one's ties . If you are single that is a big drawback, also depends case to case.
I attached invitation letter as well, am living in my father house, still single , that will be a challenge to convince VO due to my situation.

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Should wait 28 days
Experts, @iglu , @[U]trvdxb[/U],

I have submitted application on 10th March and received refusal letter on 12 March. I have submitted the Webform for reconsideration because I think VO did not look into my LoE and all attached evidences and waiting for response. Meanwhile, I have ordered GCMS notes but it will take around 35-40 days. Now, my questions are,

1) Will it be fruitful if I will re-apply by submitting new application and responding VO concerns with letter of Explanation? I can attach new documents like renewal of my tenancy contract which is for 14 months with 14 post dated cheque,. and previously attached Property documents, Leave NOC, my son school certificate, My wife Birth certificate etc. to show strong ties to country of residence and home country.

2) Or I will wait for next 10 days for see if I will get any response of Webform and if did not receive any reply, then follow option #1

3) Or I will wait for GCMS notes to address the concerns of VO and shall ignore option 1 and 2 .

Why I am preferring to follow option 2 because, I have all documents ready ( employment letter, bank statement, leave NOC, travel insurance, hotel and flight booking etc.) and LoE will prepare to address the VO concerns. If I will not lucky again this time, then will see GCMS notes and prepare a new applications accordingly.

Your Thoughts please!!!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Experts, @iglu , @[U]trvdxb[/U],

I have submitted application on 10th March and received refusal letter on 12 March. I have submitted the Webform for reconsideration because I think VO did not look into my LoE and all attached evidences and waiting for response. Meanwhile, I have ordered GCMS notes but it will take around 35-40 days. Now, my questions are,

1) Will it be fruitful if I will re-apply by submitting new application and responding VO concerns with letter of Explanation? I can attach new documents like renewal of my tenancy contract which is for 14 months with 14 post dated cheque,. and previously attached Property documents, Leave NOC, my son school certificate, My wife Birth certificate etc. to show strong ties to country of residence and home country.

2) Or I will wait for next 10 days for see if I will get any response of Webform and if did not receive any reply, then follow option #1

3) Or I will wait for GCMS notes to address the concerns of VO and shall ignore option 1 and 2 .

Why I am preferring to follow option 2 because, I have all documents ready ( employment letter, bank statement, leave NOC, travel insurance, hotel and flight booking etc.) and LoE will prepare to address the VO concerns. If I will not lucky again this time, then will see GCMS notes and prepare a new applications accordingly.

Your Thoughts please!!!
If u hv already ordered gcms notes then I would suggest wait till u get the notes and meanwhile u would get webform reply too and then picture will be clear what was the actual refusal reason. According to that reason u can address with more details

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

My parent temporary resident visa has been refused for the following reasons :
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit".

I want to reapply for them after 8 months . May I know what documents or proofs show a strong reason for leaving the country on basis of purpose of visit?

Thanks in advance
Proof of employment
Property ownership
Reasonable trip length (2-3 weeks)
Previous travel to countries requiring visas
Sufficient funds to pay for the trip

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
Should wait for webform query regarding reconsideration , any new application will just show your desperation for visa that can have negative impact on your application. In the meantime wait for GCMS notes - once you have them you would know what to do.
Sure and thanks

Sagittarius1982

Feb 27, 2020
If u hv already ordered gcms notes then I would suggest wait till u get the notes and meanwhile u would get webform reply too and then picture will be clear what was the actual refusal reason. According to that reason u can address with more details
Thanks and will wait till notes

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To be honest gcms won't help that much, already you know why he rejected, sometimes even officer talk nonsense in gcms notes which doesn't make sense, they refuse just because sake of refusal! This were my gcms notes explain me what you understand from this!

I have reviewed the application, taking the applicants purpose of visit into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense.

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. Weighing the factors in this application. am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Last edited:
Reactions: usamaiqbal1177