+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV processing in NY Canada Consulate - Recent

satitcud40

May 12, 2013
Just received this email from the Consulate earlier this morning.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your documents were returned to you via SASE Priority Mail Tracking # 70071490 0002 3955 8370 - today.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
New York, NY

abc0987

May 6, 2013
hi

once you create the case enquiry,it will prompt you to provide UCI # or application #
you can write put your exact inquiry
this will send you an auto generated email,but the consulate will replay back your inquiry in your email
once generated,you can use the email message to communicate with the consulate from your email account.
they were pretty responsive on the enquiries i sent from the case.

thanks

satitcud40

May 12, 2013
abc0987 said:
hi

once you create the case enquiry,it will prompt you to provide UCI # or application #
you can write put your exact inquiry
this will send you an auto generated email,but the consulate will replay back your inquiry in your email
once generated,you can use the email message to communicate with the consulate from your email account.
they were pretty responsive on the enquiries i sent from the case.

thanks

Sure, thanks for the information

mmomidi

Apr 18, 2013
I want to share my timelines and it may be helpful and give hope for the people waiting status update / stamped passport return status

Applied Online - 04/01/2013
Request letter for Passport - 5/2/2013
Sent Passport to LA Consulate (Fedex Overnight) - 5/2/2013
LA Consulate received Passport - 5/3/2013
USPS Retrun Shipment (Stamped Passports) Activated - 5/15/2013
Expected to receive package with Stamped Passports as per USPS - 5/16/2013 (TBD)

All the best...!!!

May 7, 2013
Hi...On last inquiry 3 days back I received email from consulate saying my application has been finalized and soon they will send my documents. But there is no indication about getting visa..It is generic message.

I have not yet received the mail with documents, infact the tracking number is not yet activated.

dman91

Dec 30, 2012
Got this email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your documents were returned to you via SASE Express Post EI 806100088 US on May 14, 2013.

Regards,

veepee

May 15, 2013
tapankumar.bhatt said:
Hi...On last inquiry 3 days back I received email from consulate saying my application has been finalized and soon they will send my documents. But there is no indication about getting visa..It is generic message.

I have not yet received the mail with documents, infact the tracking number is not yet activated.
Any updates on your passport? Have you received them "tapankumar.bhatt"?

May 7, 2013
I have not yet received any reply saying your documents have been sent.
Still checking everyday twice whether tracking envelope number is activated or not.

veepee

May 15, 2013
tapankumar.bhatt said:
I have not yet received any reply saying your documents have been sent.
Still checking everyday twice whether tracking envelope number is activated or not.
On which date did you receive the email from them "application is finalized..documents will returned shortly". From what I hear, it takes about a week from that date for them to actually send the documents.

May 7, 2013
Consulate has not replied me from themselve, When I did case specific inquiry, last friday they replied saying it is finalized.
infact on another inquiry the same reply I received on Tuesday. But as such no progress.

kamal82

May 17, 2013
I applied inperson on March 20th. I mailed then few days back. They replied saying its finalized. Will return to you shortly. But still tracking no not updated. Please let me know if anyone applied around this week got visa.

AshutoshP21

May 17, 2013
Guys I have applied for Visa on 6th May and I am planning to go Canada by 27th May weekend.
Will it be possible that I get the visa by that time?
After reading the blogs and updates I have become skeptical and will cancel my tickets now.
Anyone has recently got the Canadian TRV stamped from NY consulate?
I have applied in person at NY Canadian consulate.