+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online applicants from USA dec 2013

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
I applied for canada TRV on dec 24th 2014 along with my wife. I have my flight ticket booked on feb 21 2014 to canada. Can i expect everything to get complete (canada visa stamp on PP) before this timeline?
Anybody who have submitted TRV application during the same timeline and got any PP request from CIC?
Approx by when can I expect PP request from CIC ?

varadhan81

Jan 10, 2014
I have applied online on 16-Dec-13. No further updates on the website.

My friend & his spouse applied online on 15-Dec-13. Received PP request on 3-Jan-14.

Both of our cases are almost similar. Am not understanding the reason for the delay. Sent email yesterday and got auto reply messgae..Worried so much as i have to travel in Feb 2nd week.

I think Visa authorities really started working from this week. Hope to get some response before next week.

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
Thanks for your reply, I'm also in the same boat. I need to travel by Feb 24 and immediately following week I need to travel to India. Lots of locked dependencies with this Canada Visa approval. Hoping and Praying that it will move fast this week.

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
Processing timeline updated today
Processing time came down from 40 to 32 days for visitor.

As of Jan/16 - They are processing Dec/6 applications
As of Jan/9 - They started on Nov 23 applications

In one week, they progressed two weeks of application, hoping positively in next 3 weeks I'll get my Visa.

yesraj

Dec 5, 2013
But I submitted on online application on Nov 15 and didnt get anything yet :-(
Anyone know why is that

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
Have you tried calling their call center? You have rights to call as your case is beyond the timeline. Have you sent any emails?

yesraj

Dec 5, 2013
I am in us and I can't call since they have Canada internal numbers.. I tried lot of emails and they always reply your application is in process as per regulatory procedures.. Do you know any other contact information

PizaVisa

Jan 8, 2014
yesraj said:
I am in us and I can't call since they have Canada internal numbers.. I tried lot of emails and they always reply your application is in process as per regulatory procedures.. Do you know any other contact information
Yesraj, Canada Bujji...I too applied on 15th Nov and haven't yet heard back.
Pls also post your timelines on - http :// www canadavisa com / canada-immigration-discussion-board / online-applications-from-the-us-t171275.75. html
Topic 0 "Online Applications from the US".
There are few people who applied during that time, and received decision mails in last 2-3 days.

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
YesRaj - There is another thread within this discussion group regarding how to call their number from outside canada.
google for "How to reach CIC Call Centre toll free number from outside Canada?" you will find the link. Please let me know if you are successful in getting any status updates. It will help me

yesraj

Dec 5, 2013
Oh my God... I just got email to send the passport....
Thanks for all your replies canadabujji :)

Do you know where to send the passports? They didnt mention any specific address...
and How long will it take to receive passport back.. I have flight planned for Feb 2 and fingers crossed...

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
Congrats, No idea about where to send passport. You may find that details in the request. Make sure you attach your passport request letter in the envelope and also to write a short code (dont remember) on the To address to indicate that this is electronic application

Nayeemchy

Jan 6, 2014
Yesraj what did u put in "country of residence" and "country where you applying" on your application form? Did you put USA or your home country ? Please help coz I applied from USA and I put USA to both question. And I'm soo worried now. Please answer somebody??? :( :(

yesraj

Dec 5, 2013
Here is my timeline
Passport submitted online - Nov 15 2013
Request to send passport - Jan 16 2014
Sent passport - Jan 16 2014

I sent to LA consulate.
@ canadabujji - Which consulate you sent passport? Do you know how long it will take to get the stamped passport?
I have travel planned on Feb 3.. so waiting

canada_bujji

Dec 14, 2012
I need to send to LA consulate, you need to check for you according to the instruction in the PP request email/website. You will get your passport visa stamped before your travel date. Dont worry :) You will get within a week