Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
I also use simple TCS for my student application .I have recived medical call now alomost 17 week have passed for waiting visa hopefully it is CHC not TCS who is going to delay our applications

Keen said:
I didn't send application through TCS visa. I just sent through TCS,simple mail. Do you think it makes a difference? Will I have to call CHC and ask?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keen...any update of ur TRV? :(
4th month is going to end.......but no response

RobertoG

Nov 1, 2012
Hi all.

I am an immigration consultant who also deals with TRVs. I can help ensure the application is treated fairly and seriously. And I don't charge upfront: you only pay me when you have the visa in hand.

If interested email me, starting with your and your applications's details

roberto_gardner@live.co.uk

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who applied for TRV in july, august, september, october 2012 and still waiting for visa , have u ppl got any feedback from CHC ISB?
i would request those ppl, pls share if u have any update on ur application.... :(

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Nothing yet...4 months completed

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys -1 need help assistance for my friend in Canada and I hope to get some opinions whether she should apply or not.
The 3 reasons to visit to Canada.
1-My friend is applying for her sister to visit Canada because she having a baby 2013.
2- My friend is having a grand opening of her house in Canada in 2013.
3-Also her sister is interested to visit Canada and she has no intention to live in Canada.
4-Her sister in Pakistan is 40+ years old and not married and don't have the job either. also her whole family is in Canada except her.
5-she is living with her uncle and aunt in Pakistan and they are old and she will go back to take care of them.
She is financially strong in Pakistan and owns a house and have PKR 20 Lakh or ($19,000 dollar) in her bank account in Pakistan to show that she has enough money for her visit.
6-My friend in Canada is working full time permanently and have enough funds to support her sister in Canada.
7-If she buys the return ticket to support her application and she did not get the visa can she gets some refunds from travel agency in Pakistan.

She is confused at this moment-whether it is good idea to apply or not.
Please help.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi Guys -1 need help assistance for my friend in Canada and I hope to get some opinions whether she should apply or not.
The 3 reasons to visit to Canada.
1-My friend is applying for her sister to visit Canada because she having a baby 2013.
2- My friend is having a grand opening of her house in Canada in 2013.
3-Also her sister is interested to visit Canada and she has no intention to live in Canada.
4-Her sister in Pakistan is 40+ years old and not married and don't have the job either. also her whole family is in Canada except her.
5-she is living with her uncle and aunt in Pakistan and they are old and she will go back to take care of them.
She is financially strong in Pakistan and owns a house and have PKR 20 Lakh or ($19,000 dollar) in her bank account in Pakistan to show that she has enough money for her visit.
6-My friend in Canada is working full time permanently and have enough funds to support her sister in Canada.
7-If she buys the return ticket to support her application and she did not get the visa can she gets some refunds from travel agency in Pakistan.

She is confused at this moment-whether it is good idea to apply or not.
Please help.
there is no need be to confused ,just fulfill all the basic requirements and send ur application to CHC-ISB...

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamza...no update bro...121 days completed.... :'( :'( :'(
ALLAH hidayat dain CHC-isb waloon ko

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
beeba-bacha said:
Hamza...no update bro...121 days completed.... :'( :'( :'(
ALLAH hidayat dain CHC-isb waloon ko
did u send them email asking about status of ur application?

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
beeba-bacha said:
it is useless to ask them abt the process....
but better to give a try. ur maximum limit has passed so they should reply to ur email

regarding their efficiency and performance they r highly unprofessional i don;t know what they r doing.

but don't worry Allah behtar karay ga

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hamza.....yes sent email to them on last monday,no response yet...moreover 125 days completed for TRV application