Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
I didn't send application through TCS visa. I just sent through TCS,simple mail. Do you think it makes a difference? Will I have to call CHC and ask?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you may call thm, but TCS has a proper visa services, how u sent through their regular courier. i am confused now.
before the shipment ,did u tell them that want to send visa application and did they check ur documents etc?

brightstar_nedian

May 10, 2012
Hi, I applied for my spouse TRV on 30th July 2012, along with my study permit, we got the medical call on the 10th August 2012, after the medical the passports were sent to CHC Islamabad on 28th August 2012.

I received my study permit on 7th September 2012, however I am still awaiting the original documents and TRV of my spouse, it has been more than 50 working days since TRV was first applied for my spouse.

Any idea how much time are they taking for the TRV process in CHC, Islamabad.

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
I told TCS about the visa. But they didn't ask to send through their visa service. They sent through regular courier. And I checked the tracking number. It got delivered. I didn't know about the visa service.

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
It's been 14 weeks...this is the fourth month. And no reply at all...can't believe they take this long just for a visit visa.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keen i think ur 100 days have been completed..have u got any response on tuesday?
beside my 4th month also started...ALLAH pak sb khair karain..Ameen

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Still no response. Didn't get anything on Tuesday either. Did u get any response? Have you e-mailed them or anything?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on friday i called Garry visa services,,they said,as per our record ,it is too long now and CHC-isb doesnt take that much time for processing .further they said we cant able to do any thing at this moment , we help the candidate only for application submission and delivery.

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Still no reply. And now the 16 th week will start.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
15th week is going to start....i dnt know what CHC people are doing with my TRV application....

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Now, I don't even know how much more time will be taken. I think it's best to even not think about it anymore. It will come one day...lol