+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV April Applicants

goodluck55

Sep 17, 2014
ruble said:
Hi, I have a similar case. My parents applied on March 24, the primary applicant didn't get PPR, whereas the dependent had. The status is still in progress. I have filled web form, waiting for a reply. Have you?

Thanks
Its same for me as well, submitted on march 23rd, got PPR for dependent on April 18th , but not for primary applicant

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
goodluck55 said:
Its same for me as well, submitted on march 23rd, got PPR for dependent on April 18th , but not for primary applicant
Did the dependent get single or multiple visa (up to 5 years)?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
After 16 days of submitting for my parents application on paper, the message says that the decision has been dispatched from Singapore today and they will get it in the next few days when in arrives in the local office. Fingers crossed :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sababx said:
After 16 days of submitting for my parents application on paper, the message says that the decision has been dispatched from Singapore today and they will get it in the next few days when in arrives in the local office. Fingers crossed :(
Did they submit their passports with the TRV applications?

mehrdadmf

Apr 12, 2017
ruble said:
Hi, I have a similar case. My parents applied on March 24, the primary applicant didn't get PPR, whereas the dependent had. The status is still in progress. I have filled web form, waiting for a reply. Have you?

Thanks
How about you?
Did the dependent get single or multiple visa (up to 5 years)?

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Anyone had any luck getting visitor visa approved for below situation?

- Invitation letter states duration of stay from May 5th 2017 to May 27 2017 a total of three (3) weeks, however, application is till under review as off today May 3rd 2017. Does the time line impact the decision?

Thanks,

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Jaydeepsinh said:
Anyone had any luck getting visitor visa approved for below situation?

- Invitation letter states duration of stay from May 5th 2017 to May 27 2017 a total of three (3) weeks, however, application is till under review as off today May 3rd 2017. Does the time line impact the decision?

Thanks,
This should be ok, the visa officer will understand that the trip is going to be postponed and will issue visa accordingly. (That's why they don't include flight tickets in the checklist documents). You have nothing to worry about.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
manan.parikh said:
This should be ok, the visa officer will understand that the trip is going to be postponed and will issue visa accordingly. (That's why they don't include flight tickets in the checklist documents). You have nothing to worry about.
Very much appreciated your response as I was little concern regarding refusal of the visa. Now I am relived. I have applied for my parents on April 12th 2017 and I have also included my sister along with their visit. Let's hope for the best.

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Jaydeepsinh said:
Very much appreciated your response as I was little concern regarding refusal of the visa. Now I am relived. I have applied for my parents on April 12th 2017 and I have also included my sister along with their visit. Let's hope for the best.
Good luck bro! :)

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
manan.parikh said:
Good luck bro! :)
Thank you. Your prompt response allow me to ask for your feedback on below from application documentation prospective:

1) Applied for parents and elder sister
- Parents: Father (retired government office) Mother (House Wife)
- Sister: Current working as a Government Primary School Teacher

2) Applicant documentation
- Parents: Bank Balance 16Lacks INR
- Sister: 6Lacks INR + Salary Slips + Offer letter + no objection letter from the employer (in this the duration of stay is mentioned)

3) Applicant Obligation
- Parents: Tried to show strong obligation as they have to look after grand parents and they intent to visit for only three (3) weeks
- Sister: Government job and she has 2 younger children to look after

4) Sponsor Documents:
- Myself and Wife: Invitation Letter (including duration of stay three (3) weeks) + PR Card + Salary Slip + ~$70K CAD bank balance + Employment Letter

Please review and advise on the chances to secure the visa.

Thanks,

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Applied TRV for my wife on April 27th. She was previously refused an open work permit on April 24th. I am an international student in Canada but I just finished my 2-year program last week and my study permit will expire on July 31st. She was refused due to:

1.) Purpose of visit
2.) Employment prospects in home country
3.) Current employment situation
4.) Others - spouse has less than 6 months on his study permit

I just want her to come to my graduation on June 13th. So I had her apply for a TRV this time. Like I said, she re-applied on April 27th after being refused for an open work permit on April 24th.

However, there is some concern. We uploaded a new NBI/Police clearance since the first one that we submitted, her status was still single because she got the NBI/Police clearance before we were married. We uploaded it over the Specific Case Enquiry on May 2nd. The problem is, she used a different signature but she is still using her maiden name (without my surname) because her passport is still using her maiden name. All the other documents used her old signature and maiden name, and this new NBI/police clearance, she still uses her maiden name but she used her new signature.

Is it going to be a really big issue?

Any input will be highly appreciated.